Heart Broken

Wrath

Donating Member
Registered
Just today I had to put my companion of 12 years to sleep. A real tear jerker as she was a wonderful dog. Lump in my throat will be hard to get of. The kids are having a real hard time with it. Never will be easy as pets are  more family then just pets. We have one dog left now and maybe we will learn to appreciate him more before its too late. Just like peaple who we do not apperciate until it's to late. Call that freind you haven't talked to in a long time & tell them what they mean to you so they can hear it, personally.
Peace.

Don't despair my friend. The cycle of life will bring you another great dog to entertain you and the family. I have three little females left and am contemplating what to do since I can't realistically keep them all.
You'll see, there will be a dog that will walk right into your life as soon as you can get a break from the heartache of your loss.

Sorry to hear of your loss
sad.gif

A DOG is the greatest creature GOD ever created DOG backwards is GOD Time will help heal Projekt is right to, you will see

yes, we also lost are beloved dog named pepper. Boston Terrier. Third one.

My other half still cries when we talk about her.

runeight...

Very sorry to hear. I feel your pain.

I lost my husky when I was 17 and that was devistating.

Losing another is going to be tough.

I am sorry for your loss.

sorry to hear about your loss...hopefully you have pics of fun times spent with your pet...sometimes just looking at them and remembering the good times helps

Had to put my little buddy down last year. I still miss him. There will be other dogs, but each of them are thier own personality.

Time will heal, but it stinks right now.

Back