Talked about pet peeves

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
I thought that VA's thread bout pet peeves was cool........thought if we're talkin bout our dislikes......then why not talk about what we like also.

What things in life do you enjoy.......besides riding??

Good idea... :)

I enjoy interacting with people that have common sense. I enjoy my job. I enjoy time with my family. I enjoy helping someone that really needs it. I enjoy making new friends. I enjoy drag racing. I enjoy photography. And last but not least, I enjoy the hell outta these little emoticons!

:super: :beerchug:

I love fishing in small crystal clear rivers.......sometimes I think I like the sound of the rushing water even more.
I enjoy campfires with family/friends
Working in the shop by myself......but I like help sometimes too.
Boating.
The act of pro-creation....without creation......that will come!!
Meeting new people.
Taking family/friends out for a nice dinner.
Hiking.......haven't been for a while though.....thus the gut.
Hanging out with my cousin...also best friend.
Spending time alone with my wife.......without the act of pro-creation.
A bottle of wine with dinner......what a wus hey!!!!
Beatin the livin crap outta anybody that disses anyone I know.......then hiding the body in a nearby forest so I can later strip the corpse of it's skin and make myself a nice summer coat......................... :devil:

OK....that last one was a joke.....and a little sick too.......gotta quit foolin around here.

Oh yeah.......I like the emoticons too.
:super: :D

Hmmm... Either we have way more negative than positive people or everyone is out to dinner. :D

1. Sex
2. Climbing
3. Sex
4. Dogs
5. Sex
6. Poker
7. Sex
8. Boating
9. Last-but-not-least...  SEX!!!
UUUUUUHHHHH..........what's SEX :super:
You must be married too!  Aside from riding I would have to say that I enjoy spending time with my children, shooting ( competition and recreation), and the end of the work day. :coffee:
Yep.....got hitched three months back.......been cut off ever since...........

JK it isn' that bad. :tounge:

1. Sex
2. Climbing
3. Sex
4. Dogs
5. Sex
6. Poker
7. Sex
8. Boating
You must be married too!  Aside from riding I would have to say that I enjoy spending time with my children, shooting ( competition and recreation), and the end of the work day. :coffee:

Congrats, I've been married for 4 1/2 years and am down to maybe once a month now. Thats something for the other thread though

1. Sex
2. Climbing
3. Sex
4. Dogs
5. Sex
6. Poker
7. Sex
8. Boating

Congrats, I've been married for 4 1/2 years and am down to maybe once a month now.  Thats something for the other thread though
Yeah that'd have to be for the pet peaves thread wouldn't it.

Congrats on the 4.5 :thumbsup:

:)
I like...

I like the way the line goes down the back of her stockings!

A late take-off, dropping in, cutting back up to the lip.

That flash in her eyes when she says something smart-alecky, that makes you have to stop for a second to think about it, and if you do she knows she "got" you.  And she laughs her butt off. :rofl:

When you walk past a pretty woman and smell,...nothing.
No perfume, no hairspray, no deodorant,  no conditioner...nothing.

Cooking a huge pot of spaghetti sauce and having the kids tell me "your the best cook ever Dad, even better than Mom."

Watching a movie with the kids and laughing hysterically.

Riding home at 3am and you can smell the restuarant cooking bacon, or the bakery baking bread.

When I'm really "hooked up" and the twisties feel like I'm on a rollercoaster,...and I'm driving!  (rare) and I'm addicted to it!

1. 5:01 p.m. Friday afternoon, every week I'm not on vacation
2. The smile on my son's face
3. The smile on my wife's face

BTW, what is sex? I forgot.

1. Suzi Busa
2. Fast cars on curvy roads
3. Curves on fast women. ;)
4. Spending time with my wife. I didn't say quality time simply because ALL time with her is quality!
5. Computers... Gameplaying & surfing.
6. Really good books.
7. Time to myself.
8. That feeling you get when you do something your good at and you've just done it better than you thought you could.
9. The relief you feel at 130mph when your detector goes off and you realise that he can't turn around because of the new hwy guardrail. :D
10.Living in the US of A where I can do almost anything I want, be anyone I want.

-Riding the fastest bike in the world
-Playing football (soccer in the US)
-Appreciating beautiful things (paintings, houses, women, etc)
-Spending quality time with family and friends

Rev's List of Favorite things..

1.MY WIFE...Oh and Women, most women anyway.  Tall, short, blonde, brunette, redhead.  Big Bootie's, Jogger Bootie's, lil Country Booties...Booties.  Big "uns" Lil "uns" Round "uns" Pointy "uns".  Black, White, Latinas, Asian, Indian.  Nothing better than a smart, educated woman.  A woman who will tell me when I am wrong, or when I am being a goober, a woman who can form a reasonable argument, back it up with facts, then deal with me being a sore looser. They make the world a place worth living...Just keep me away from the simple ones with the Mullets...Or the "I am sooo pretty ones" and the plain old Mean ones...  

2.Sex, Preferably with a partner... :thumbsup:  I don't know what some of you married guys are doing wrong, get her clawing the sheets 3-4 times a week and it doesn't seem to slow down, well 8 years and counting...

3. Machines, BIKES, Cars, Boats, Snow Mobiles, ATV's, 4X4's, Wave runners, and most heavy equipment... I am a chimp for mechanical things.  If it has a Motor and moving parts give me about 15 minutes and I am all over it....Unless it has wings, never have solo'ed, but I have a lot of Pilots in the Family...Hmmm.

4.FOOD, I love good food...From Fresh Chicken Nuggets or Good Pizza to a Well aged Porterhouse with an Aussie Lobster Tail on the side.  Good Food...

5. Creating... painting, drawing, sculpting, or my favorite, Metalsmithing.  Just creating one of kinda Art pieces.  Gives me a good feeling.  A sense of accomplishment, permanance, peace...

6. Computers/Digital Photography/Graphic design, It's what I get paid to do, But besides that I am on a computer doing something a LOT, A WHOLE LOT.  But I get paid to do what I enjoy so...I am not going to bitch.

OK The less direct loves...
Milla Jovovich...Waking up thinking your late, realizing it's Saturday...Waking up on Thursday thinking you are late, discovering it's only 2AM...Reading in bed...Three Words ICE Freaking CREAM :super: ....Cool swimming pool on a hot day...Hot Tub on a cold day...Intentionally getting lost in the woods... Finding my way out again...Air Conditioning...warm coffee...Frozen Mocha blast...Books...good music...good movies...getting away with it...not needing anything...a clean house...Karma...Really long freakin posts that nobody reads to the end because I am so long winded...SHeesh...am I wrong :super:  :laugh:

Rev's List of Favorite things..

2.Sex, Preferably with a partner... :thumbsup:  I don't know what some of you married guys are doing wrong, get her clawing the sheets 3-4 times a week and it doesn't seem to slow down, well 8 years and counting...

Really long freakin posts that nobody reads to the end because I am so long winded...SHeesh...am I wrong :super:
I'm with you Rev! Just keeps getting better & better!
  ;)    :devil:

I always read to the end . . .

Never know what you might miss . . .

In this case, not much . . .     :laugh:

Back