Besides riding, what do you enjoy

fast08busa

Professional Pilot kinda sorta
Registered
When im not riding I enjoy hunting, fishing, and backpacking. Just curious to see what you all enjoy doing when your not on your bikes.

I think about riding my bike...lol!
Posted via Mobile Device

I like a good nap, just had one in fact.:thumbsup:

Other than that, umm... Cars and garage stuff, enjoy shootin, but ammo aint cheap and im having trouble finding a place to shoot. So nap time it is:laugh:

BICYCLING! Mountain biking, bike touring and long distance performance rides. I get in about 140-160 miles weekly and it has truly changed my life.
I just signed up for the "Ride Across Colorado" in June, 8 days, 6 mountain passes and over 30,000 ft of climbing! I started out 2 years ago as a 260 pounder and now I'm about to bust 200 lbs. and my life is so different. Not to mention I bet I shaved about 4 seconds a lap off my track days! Thanks for asking! Doyle

P1020926.JPG

P1040070.JPG

P1030525.JPG

I like a good nap, just had one in fact.:thumbsup:

Other than that, umm... Cars and garage stuff, enjoy shootin, but ammo aint cheap and im having trouble finding a place to shoot. So nap time it is:laugh:

Some of the above like Tim! Wait a minute I am Tim! So that works for me! ZZZZZ time!:laugh:

:whistle:when I am not riding the Busa, I ride my crf250r, go camping, fishing, spend time with my Son (thats a constant tho) :laugh: oh yeah, and study for finals:poke: I hate finals

BICYCLING! Mountain biking, bike touring and long distance performance rides. I get in about 140-160 miles weekly and it has truly changed my life.
I just signed up for the "Ride Across Colorado" in June, 8 days, 6 mountain passes and over 30,000 ft of climbing! I started out 2 years ago as a 260 pounder and now I'm about to bust 200 lbs. and my life is so different. Not to mention I bet I shaved about 4 seconds a lap off my track days! Thanks for asking! Doyle

Thats insane dude, congrats on the weight loss. I would probably die trying to go a mile but 20 miles a day wow talk about commitment. How long does it take to ride a bike 20 miles? Gas keeps going up I may invest in it lol.

Oh the other stuff I like doing is spending time with my girlfriend and when she rides its the best of both worlds :thumbsup:

Thats insane dude, congrats on the weight loss. I would probably die trying to go a mile but 20 miles a day wow talk about commitment. How long does it take to ride a bike 20 miles? Gas keeps going up I may invest in it lol.

Oh the other stuff I like doing is spending time with my girlfriend and when she rides its the best of both worlds :thumbsup:

During snowy weather I do 40 miles every other day on a virtual road course called Computrainer. I ride with 7 other cyclists and you get real time heartrate, speed, wattage generated, % of grade, etc. Pretty scientific, 40 miles on this system is like 60 street miles. With all the racers and cycling locals, it's also really a social experience. (just like keeping up or beating non Busas on the track, I love to beat the young studs on bicycles!, I'm 63). Sorry for being a bragger. I always feel it's ok when on the org! BTW, 20 miles takes about 43 minutes. Doyle

P1030248.JPG

Besides riding my bike, this is the only other thing that occupies my life, except my wife of course.

s42800ca116340_36.jpg

+1000
The best cardio workout for me.:beerchug:

Back