What do you get most...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
...from riding?

I truly enjoy the friends I've made because I ride, I love talking about my Busa when I encounter people that don't know much about 'em and they're curious, and I just love the feeling you get after a long journey there and back, and you made it all on two wheels (with the help of a friend on a Harley hauling all of your stuff :rofl:)

I get a sense of peace, and freedom from all the days problems, an intimate oneness with my bike where everything else melts away and perspective of life returns, and a big sloppy grin too! :laugh:

Ever talk to your Busa when you finish a long trip? I don't mind admitting that I do :laugh: I usually pat him on the tank :bowdown:

Of course I talk to my Mustang too :rofl: Perhaps I have issues :whistle:

Ever talk to your Busa when you finish a long trip? I don't mind admitting that I do :laugh: I usually pat him on the tank :bowdown:

Long Trip

I talk to mine in the morning
When I get home from work
Before I go to bed
As Im riding

Its Scary, Cause she talks back :laugh:

Long Trip

I talk to mine in the morning
When I get home from work
Before I go to bed
As Im riding

Its Scary, Cause she talks back :laugh:

Oh wait, that's a paranormal experience isn't it? :laugh: What does she say? :poke:

It may sound mean. But when I rode my Triumph around a lot I hated people coming up to me and start talking about the Triumph they had, and so on.. It was cool at first, mainly beacuse I could park in a sea of Harleys and people would walk over them to get to my Triumph..

But all in al I enjoy the getting away from it al when im in the saddle. No cell phone, no people talking, no music, no car alarms, no barking dogs, no sirends, no squaking radios, nothing but the road and the exhaust...

4 wheels move the body,,, 2 wheels move the soul

I enjoy being able to get out and clear my head. No worries until the donkey pulls out in front of you. Then after a few choice words and a finger flying, back to the peacefulness. Even when riding with friends, it's still alone time. Nothing better than being out on 2 wheels doing anything you want.

VA, talk to mine all the time. Whether it's a good morning walking past her on my way to work, while cleaning, or riding. Talk to my cars too, so I'll be crazy right along with you:laugh:

I could see that getting old ditchdr...for me though, I think I get a lot of interest because I'm a gal on a big sport bike. I would love to think I'm breaking down some stereotypes about sport bikers, being female, a Mom, NOT on the Harley like so many women seem to do when they want to ride on their own (not downing the Harley girls; I was one once myself). I love telling those that are interested what a varying group of riders the Busa riders seem to be, so I don't think our group fit in a mold. I enjoy talking up the Busa, and I don't pretend I ride like so many I know, or that going 186 mph is something I've done :laugh:

I'll have to say though, my 4 wheels move my soul too...if I had to give up one or the other, I'd give up the Busa to keep my Mustang. Just don't tell the Busa that :whistle:

VA, talk to mine all the time. Whether it's a good morning walking past her on my way to work, while cleaning, or riding. Talk to my cars too, so I'll be crazy right along with you:laugh:

Awesome...either we're both crazy or this is perfectly OK :laugh:

what do you say to them????:laugh:

what do you say to them????:laugh:

I pat Tess (Mustang) and tell her I'm sorry if I spun her tach (she's old and it happens if I rev her too high, then shift hard), or thank her for just sounding awesome :rofl: I thank Caesar (Busa) for getting me there and back safely, pat him on the tank...

I think my propensity to breathe imaginary life in to inantimate objects might mean I have issues ??? :whistle:

I think my propensity to breathe imaginary life in to inantimate objects might mean I have issues ??? :whistle:

Hardly, I think more so that you are willing to admit it says wonders tho!

I do it too, and i think to a greater or lesser extent, most people do too.

Luckily, my "other" (as they refer to each other) girlfriend does seem to find the humor in it when watching me rub her done and wisper sweet nothings to her before a ride.

its ok to talk to them, i used to talk to my drag bike all the time...:whistle:

I think this means we're all a little loopy :rofl:

But, in very good company :p

Hardly, I think more so that you are willing to admit it says wonders tho!

I do it too, and i think to a greater or lesser extent, most people do too.

Luckily, my "other" (as they refer to each other) girlfriend does seem to find the humor in it when watching me rub her done and wisper sweet nothings to her before a ride.

My kids chuckle when I talk to Tess. One day neither of my kids could recall her name, so I told them that since they don't know it, they can't drive her (they're only 7 and 9 anyway), then I rubbed the dash and told Tess "I'm sorry they don't love you like I do" and the kids laughed and told me I was nuts...

Back