Do you love your job?

Do you love your job? - Seeing if my dad was close :)

• Yes

Votes: 86 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
(captain @ Jan. 08 2007,18:53) Im working on a way to become a full time webmaster for a motorcycle website, I will let you guys know how that one turns out....  
SHOCKED.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't love or hate my job....it pays the bills but it's definately not something I'm passionate about.

laugh.gif

(Rhythm @ Jan. 08 2007,14:51)
(ranman @ Jan. 08 2007,14:44) love my job master plumber helping, people doing problem solveing. like i say love the work , but i do not like where i do it, and for right now i`m stuck. butt looking for the next chapter. same career, diffrent location
super.gif
The ole plumber saying.... my shid and piss is your (his)bread and water.  
wink.gif
good one but not me . i do not clean drains
biggrin.gif

unless its for my gain then its 100$ per drain and it tales 30min total. than its worth it. then yea its extra butter
wink.gif

wink.gif

I love my job but the police administration makes us miserable..... does that make sense?

why are none of you telling what your jobs are?

I can honestly says that I DO love my job. I'm a high school principal. School has 1300 teenagers and 140 adults that show up to the building every day. As you can probably guess, no two days are ever alike. But I just love the interactions with all types of people. Even some of the parents that might look at the world a little differently than me. I just love "winning" them over to my side!

Every single day, I am reminded that SEX, DRUGS, & ROCK'N ROLL are alive and well in America!!!

(RCKTMAN @ Jan. 08 2007,17:21) I love my job but the police administration makes us miserable..... does that make sense?

why are none of you telling what your jobs are?
There was another thread someone started for that. I was mainly just interested in percetages of people who loved there job and people who didnt.. pretty cut and dry poll
biggrin.gif

Good days and bad here, just like everyone else, but I never wake up thinking "man, I don't want to work there anymore" and on the good days, when we're all having a great time here, working through the problems and laughing at the funny stuff, I don't want to leave
smile.gif

Yep, I love it here...some days I'd like to shoot some people, but they keep telling me that's illegal or some nonsense...
wink.gif

Some of you may know I was laid off last month (but was never enthusiastic about my job - computer related service contracts)...I'll be taking my state of FL test for the 2-15 (Life, Health and Variable Annuities). It doesn't sound like fun, I know...it will be tough starting out. But there is a lot of money to be made in the insurance field (especially here in FL) and I have 11 years of experience in B2B/person-to-person sales.

Not to mention I will be providing the masses with something they need to protect themselves from catastrophes that could bankrupt them for life (long-term care/medicare supplementation).

Medicare is a short term fix and just blows. For any of you nearing retirement make sure you protect your retirement savings. I've seen first hand what can happen when you need care and are relying on Medicare as a false sense of security.

Back