What do You Love About Motorcycle Riding ?

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
I know we ALL LOVE THE BUSA but what is it that Makes Us Tick ???

I Personally Love the Fact that Everything in my mind goes Away when I Ride :thumbsup: Especially when I Ride with a Bunch of BRO'S :bowdown::bowdown:

When I Get on the M109R I just want to Cruise and Enjoy Life !!!!!!!!

The BUSA Challenges me to Explore My Riding Limits if Ya Know what I Mean :race:

GOD I Love Being on My Bike........... Am I the ONLY ONE ?????????

Share Your Thoughts and Experiances !!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE :beerchug:

I'll just mention a deliteful harmonic resonance peculiar to the Hayabusa, and leave it at that.

It only takes a few minutes to get "lost"

You're troubles just melt away and you can listen to the engine sing :thumbsup:

My worries are left behind. I relax and enjoy the ride. The bike becomes an extension of my mind and body. It keeps me sane in an insane world. If that makes me damaged goods I'll take the title.

It's better to be abby than normal. :laugh:

I love the feeling of being one with the bike. Being able to smell everything when I drive by. Not to mention the attention I get when I pull over for a pop and a smoke. :cheerleader:

Speed, stability, smoothness, serenity..........ummmm....."in that order". :oldcool:

Among all the other foregoing reasons... This Family.

:beerchug:

I liken motorcycling to sea-faring terms. In our lives, we are all members of a ship's crew. We all do our part to make the ship work well and go where the commanding officer directs. It's highly functional and has worked for ages. On any given ship, there is only one commanding officer. When I ride, I am the captain of my very own ship. I am responsible for every system, navigation, movement, preparedness, if and when I turn, and if and when I go home. It's a feeling of being in charge. Who doesn't love that?

:bowdown:

forget about daily stress when i ride. i am so focused when i ride i can't think of anything else and that is the best medicine. :thumbsup:

It only takes a few minutes to get "lost"

You're troubles just melt away and you can listen to the engine sing :thumbsup:
or in your case "Howl" :whistle:

open air with blurry scenery seems to make me feel good...

Control and Power... something I don't have in other parts of my life.

I have a very stressful job and quit chewing tobacco back in March. I had to have a stress outlet and found that when I got back to riding after almost 15 years away from it. I never find myself thinking about work when I ride, it just doesn't happen.

Combine that with the freedom, the speed and power of a busa and the attention it draws and I think that says it all. :beerchug:

Well it is funny you ask this question because I was think about this same thing the other day. I am not a crusier fan but I am like a drug addict when it come to getting on a sport bike and have the twisties lookin me in the face. You are just looking for that next bump man and the track has the same effect as well. I love 2 wheels it is the best drug ever created the high you get when you are railing the twisties is like no other drug

At peace & total concentration dragging a knee through a nice corner.

It focuses my life.

I have been into bikes my whole life. It is a feeling you cannot replicate with any other passion. I am not happy if I dont have a bike in the garage, and now that I have this amazing beast of a machine in the garage, I could not imagine having anything less.

Back