Anyone Else Hunt?

You don't wanna shoot a bunch of them cause they have been known to screw the rifling in the barrel up.

I have been told that many times as well by many people and my question is always the same, how will lead bb's or a plastic wad damage a barrel and a jacketed bullet traveling much faster, less clearance and more pressure wont?

plus it will throw off your accuracy when you try to shoot a regular round, not that you have much accuracy from that gun.

wisconsin hunter born and bred. Dad started me with whitetail with gun and i soon took up bow hunting and spend most my time doing that. I've duck hunted for two years along with turkey. Even got me some rabbit and squirrel with the bow. Can't forget about all them clay birds that have lost their life and the end of my barrel.

Dove, quail, chuckar......

just not that thrilling to me, i have more fun with clay pidgeons, and there is less walking.....not to mention being surrounded by a hundred liquored up dudes with shotguns is not exactly what I call fun.

I have been told that many times as well by many people and my question is always the same, how will lead bb's or a plastic wad damage a barrel and a jacketed bullet traveling much faster, less clearance and more pressure wont?

What i have been told is that the bb's will bounce around and cause knicks in the barrel often times screwing up the "rifling" that makes the bullet spin.

Back