Another rider down at the Bash

Glad you are ok Shawn....guess all those muscles did their job.

Hope your bike isnt too bad. Be careful and give the wife and kids a hug
beerchug.gif

Glad you are ok MC, Now get back on that bike and ride!!! You just may be too sore to ride in the morning
wow.gif

I will pray for all of you at the bash for a safe time and return.

Sorry to hear.
Glad you are OK Shawn.
Let us know if you need anything else.

beerchug.gif
To the fellas, that helped work on Bessie.

Glad you are okay just do what the doc says and apply that vagasil 3-4 times daily!
biggrin.gif
Take more than a Dragon to hurt a marine!!!!!!!

(captain @ Apr. 26 2007,23:12) Shawn got back from the ER, Docs said everything was OK and there wasnt anything that a little Vagasil wouldn't fix

He is sore now, wait till the morning......

You will hear more about the details later but in true org fashion GSXcite, Omslaw, Semi, hell the whole crew grabbed all the pieces to his bike and started JB welding everything together before he got back from the ER... AWESOME to see 15 guys that all want to help but not enough to do... Shawn came back and there was a whole group of guys just smiling and excited to see Shawn's reaction when he saw his bike in running condition... I even heard someone yell out Busdriver move that bus... It was one of those moments....

He is OK and that is what matters.....

More later..

cap
Nice work "ORG"......This group ROCKS !!!!

I don't know about over-stepping his limitations which was noted earlier.......no one, and I repeat "NO ONE" in this central-crowd takes their rides beyond reasonable, we just challenge ourselves !!!

I'd like to throw Kudos ALL over the pit crew...
beerchug.gif
.....consider yourselves doused........."SHAWN" get back in your saddle, thumb that starter, and RIDE !!!!!....
super.gif
......shake it off......

BTW  For the Vegasbaby crowd...remember Tien (USAF) from Indian Springs ...GSXR 750
rock.gif
?......he slapped a guard-rail out there...got in some gravel on an off-ramp...he's fine..bike's a bit rough..headed for Racer's Edge on monday for a looksie and an eval.......

Prayers
rock.gif
.....The Good Lord answered even "before" we asked.....
bowdown.gif

rock.gif

this has been a bad week.
sorry to read this.

shawn i hope you have a speedy recovery.

(heavybusa @ Apr. 27 2007,01:28) My heart dropped when I read this... glad to hear you are okay..
beerchug.gif
My reaction exactly. I'm so glad to hear it wasn't serious. I hope you get well quick!

Wow, sad to hear about the crash
sad.gif

But I'm glad you're good to go!
beerchug.gif

Kudos to the guys who put Bessie back together!!
bowdown.gif

(captain @ Apr. 27 2007,01:12) Shawn got back from the ER, Docs said everything was OK and there wasnt anything that a little Vagasil wouldn't fix  
SHOCKED.gif

He is sore now, wait till the morning......

You will hear more about the details later but in true org fashion GSXcite, Omslaw, Semi, hell the whole crew grabbed all the pieces to his bike and started JB welding everything together before he got back from the ER... AWESOME to see 15 guys that all want to help but not enough to do... Shawn came back and there was a whole group of guys just smiling and excited to see Shawn's reaction when he saw his bike in running condition... I even heard someone yell out Busdriver move that bus... It was one of those moments....

He is OK and that is what matters.....

More later..

cap
That's why this place is the best and why Busa brothers are the best!

I'm sorry to hear that Stang went down, but glad to hear he's ok. I know the soreness he's gonna feel! At least the bike will be fine, too... so that'll help ease the pain of going down.

bowdown.gif
.org

Wow I'm glad to hear all is good!
all_coholic.gif
I was too buisy likin my wounds thinkin i could be up there
redcomprs2.gif
but couldn't $ anyway buck up! full bird and get on with it!!
super.gif
pirate.gif

Sorry to hear about the mishap Shawn. But really glad you're OK.

So glad to hear Shawn is OK, but heart-broken to hear one of our leaders is down and Bessie's hurtin.

Lets keep it safe guys before the Captain bans such events
SHOCKED.gif

Sorry to hear the news. Shawn, if you need help with any repairs when you get back I'd be more than happy to lend a hand.

Hate to here about crashes.But great to here you walked away!Heel quick cause I know them muscles and joints gonna hurt.

Back