Rider Down!

Thanks for the update Charlie...Doyle, if you guys need anything, let us know...

Give my best to Dad. I hope he heals fast and he'll be there next Spring because I'd love to see him again
smile.gif

I went by and saw Pappy a little while ago. He's still not in the best shape obviously but he's sitting up in a chair with repairs made. I saw Doyle before I left. I'll leave the details to him, but Pappy is better.

They had to head home today. I told him I'd stop by now and then to see how he was doing. I also left Pappy my number in case he needs anything specific. I'll post up as he gets better. I have no idea when they'll cut him loose.

He did want me to express his thanks to all the board members for their concern.

Dan

Thanks for the update, Dan!

Wishing Pappy a speedy recovery!

(TennBusa @ Apr. 30 2007,12:55) I went by and saw Pappy a little while ago. He's still not in the best shape obviously but he's sitting up in a chair with repairs made. I saw Doyle before I left. I'll leave the details to him, but Pappy is better.

They had to head home today. I told him I'd stop by now and then to see how he was doing. I also left Pappy my number in case he needs anything specific. I'll post up as he gets better. I have no idea when they'll cut him loose.

He did want me to express his thanks to all the board members for their concern.

Dan
Dan we can't thank you enough for stopping by..

Pappy's on the road to getting better, a long road it will be.. As he needs to be able to walk or he'll have to go to a rehab center..

We hated to leave him behind, But we need to get back to work..
sad.gif

Again thanks from Pappy, Mary and I to all for your support and prayers..

Everything is gonna be ok, We will keep you all updated..

Thanks again The Roos Family.

Busa_Bash_07_134__Large_.jpg

i'm glad to hear he is coming along...hate that i missed getting to meet him after all the good things i've heard about him...i hope he heals fast and is able to get back to splitting the breeze soon
beerchug.gif

Doyle,
Thanks for posting the pic of you guys with Pappy. I was really looking forward to sitting around the fire with you guys... it was a little different without him. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for him or for you guys!

(MIPLAYSTATION @ Apr. 27 2007,07:48)
(Professor @ Apr. 27 2007,05:43) Any updates on Pappy?
Yeah.. and what room is he in?? I work around the corner from UT medical.. I'll go visit him!!!
Pappy is in room 511 and he would love the company..

Thanks Brother
wink.gif

Thanks for posting up Doyle! I'm glad that he's getting better!

He looks to be in good spirits in that pic! Heal fast Pappy!!!! I missed not seeing you this year; been bragging about your riding since last year!

If you need anything, please let us know
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

(DR1300R @ Apr. 30 2007,14:52)
(TennBusa @ Apr. 30 2007,12:55) I went by and saw Pappy a little while ago.  He's still not in the best shape obviously but he's sitting up in a chair with repairs made.  I saw Doyle before I left. I'll leave the details to him, but Pappy is better.

They had to head home today.  I told him I'd stop by now and then to see how he was doing.  I also left Pappy my number in case he needs anything specific.  I'll post up as he gets better.  I have no idea when they'll cut him loose.

Dan
Dan we can't thank you enough for stopping by..

Pappy's on the road to getting better, a long road it will be.. As he needs to be able to walk or he'll have to go to a rehab center..

We hated to leave him behind, But we need to get back to work..
sad.gif

Again thanks from Pappy, Mary and I to all for your support and prayers..

Everything is gonna be ok, We will keep you all updated..

Thanks again The Roos Family.
Hey Doyle...it's great to see Pappy with his Bash shirt in this picture. I sure hope everything goes his way.

Doyle, your dad looks as though he is doing well in the photo. Hope he recovers quick. Keep us informed...

Just got a call from chrisarrington, He went over to UT and spent sometime w/ pappy. Chris said he looks like hell but is in good spirits other than he's board off his arse...

I'll let Chris fill you all inn, when he gits his butt online!!

He said the sponge baths by the UT med nurse's are delightful...
tounge.gif

That is great... glad someone is able to visit with him! I hope he heals quickly - and completely!

(MC MUSTANG @ May 03 2007,13:44) That is great... glad someone is able to visit with him! I hope he heals quickly - and completely!
+1!

Get well soon, Pappy!

Back