Another rider down at the Bash

Professor

Hayabusa Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
I received word that MC Mustang went down late this afternoon. It does not sound like he is seriously hurt, but he went to the hospital to get checked out. From what I am told his gear did its job, but he may also be pretty sore in the morning. Say a few words for him to the man upstairs. Include some for the rest of the crew at the bash for their safety this weekend and on the way home.

I'm sure he will be on later to give his account....

In a true H.org fashion I understand others are working to get his bike in shape to ride!

Aaaaahhh fakk...that really blows
sad.gif
keep us posted Bro

This is not sounding good.

Out of our group last week of 19 we had to lowsides on the dragon with no injuries and just small contributions to the tree.

I however saw plenty of unknow other riders bite it and a rolled over Miata.

Hope you are OK, McMustang.

Going to stop by church and light a candle for you guys tommorrow.

Be safe, Ride smart.
super.gif

No writing checks that your bikes and bodies can't cash.

maybe it's time for everybody to remind themselves where their personal limits are..

happens alot when large groups of unfamiliar riders get together unfortunatly.

STAY SAFE GUYS!!! Ride within yours limits!! As said above alot of people end up trying to keep up with someone who is more experienced or more daring then themselves!! Ride like YOU ride not them!!! Everyone have fun and come home in one piece!!

Hope MC is OK!!

beerchug.gif

Prayer sent!!! Guys please be safe
and don't excede your limits.

P.S Don't forget to have fun!!

Sorry to hear another rider went down. I'm glad it doesn't sounds very serious anyway our prayers and thoughts are with you.

Missed this earlier. Keep us updated on what you hear on everyone. Hope Shawn is okay and the bike gets healed up.

I just talked to Captain and Shawn is OK
cool.gif
more details when they get a chance to post up.

Damnit Mustang! Sorry to hear this! Hope the rest of your trip is better!

Shawn got back from the ER, Docs said everything was OK and there wasnt anything that a little Vagasil wouldn't fix
SHOCKED.gif

He is sore now, wait till the morning......

You will hear more about the details later but in true org fashion GSXcite, Omslaw, Semi, hell the whole crew grabbed all the pieces to his bike and started JB welding everything together before he got back from the ER... AWESOME to see 15 guys that all want to help but not enough to do... Shawn came back and there was a whole group of guys just smiling and excited to see Shawn's reaction when he saw his bike in running condition... I even heard someone yell out Busdriver move that bus... It was one of those moments....

He is OK and that is what matters.....

More later..

cap

I'm so glad that Shawn's OK! Unfortunately, everything happened behind me. When I got the scene, everyone was pulling Bessie back to the street. Shawn was fine, which was the most important part!

We got Bessie back to the trailer and set to work - it was like a scene at an ER! We assessed the damage and set to work! Shawn went to the Hospital - more of a reassurance that he was OK - and by the time he got back we had her back together for him!

There were a couple of folks taking pictures - hopefully we can get them posted.

Here's one I did take just before beginning surgery on Bessie; back left shoulder of his jacket - which was the worst damage to his gear:

Glad you're OK, Shawn!

CIMG3135__Medium_.JPG

Prayers work! Keep them out there. Before rides, too! So sorry to hear about another fall. I agree, stay within your limits and check the ego when riding with the others. Besides, everyone is cool enough to share their riding ideas when we all arrive at the next stop. Please make it to that next stop.
beerchug.gif
brave.gif

Back