Another Down Rider

dezzy7

Registered
I've stopped counting the number of bike accidentts and fatalities that have happened this year. Last year I went through the humdrum/depression state after counting deaths at the begining of the season. This year I'll simply state ENJOY THE RIDE BUT BE CAREFUL...

ANOTHER DOWN RIIDER
Real Deal 19 has lost one of their members to a motorcycle accident
today 05/05/04 at 09:45 am. Ceasar Diaz was on his way to take his
road test for the motorcycle and was clipped by a bus forcing him to
hit a tree. He was pronounced died while in route to the hospital.
Funeral arrangements will be announced soon. Let's not forget to take
the time to say a pray for Ceasar, his family and Real Deal 19.
Kim.

You're right Dez ... this year has started off really bad. I will pray for him and his family.

yeah there are a lot of wrecks/fatalities lately and its not even summer!!! im honestly thinkin of turning the bus into a trailer bitch sorry yall
mad.gif

I have almost been clipped twice already in the last two weeks... Got to love the Busa's escape torque when you need it...

Cloud

I will keep him his family, and his fellow riders in my prayers. This is so dang depressing to see all the fatalities so far this season. Everyone ride on the defense act like no one can see you on the rode and keep an eye out for the morons on the road. Ride safe

I have almost been clipped twice already in the last two weeks... Got to love the Busa's escape torque when you need it...

Cloud
Rookies, keep it in 4-5+ rpm while on freeway. That way you can pull away if you need to avoid some one.
This is a very sad start of a season.
I am in the process of selling my busa for just this reason..
If i don't get what I want for the busa its going to be turned in to a track bike only (road racing)...BUt I am sick and tierd of the street and the cops.......and on top of that insurance...

My prayers are with him and his family

Yeah this is getting bad...Almost makes me not want to ride...Reading all the negative post is depressing...I will pray for him and his family and club...
evil.gif

I'll send a prayer up for Ceaser's friends and family. I almost was hit head on today by some idiot in truck turning to wide. I was cool and avoided him by riding in the grass/dirt. I know now that I've been changed, because in my old days I would have uturned to unleash a lil sumthin. Sorry to hear, but it reaffirms we need to be good drivers but excellent defensive drivers. God bless and protect you all.

THE SERENITY PRAYER

God, grant me the SERENITY
to accept the things I cannot change

the COURAGE to change the
things I can

and
WISDOM
to know the difference

..if you think that riding in the US is dangerous, wait till you turn your weels on Greek streets! ..we have the sun up for 300 days per year, and the worst streets perhaps in the entire world - reason enough to send you off course for no apparent reason..

..we have more deaths/accidents here with bikes than the casualties in a real war.. Daily!..

It takes to be your mind on, "eye and ear" as we say here..

..and learn to give way to the real "champions of the streets" worldwide; the stupid people, that is..

..let us all be careful out there.. ..my mind is with their families, right now..

Back