From the Corpus Christi Caller Times

Devious

Onward through the Fog
Donating Member
Registered
I first heard this on the Evening News. There should be more details later today. I'll post them as I see them. Or feel free to querry the Corpus Christi Caller Times or the local TV Channels.

David

PRINT THIS STORY | E-MAIL THIS STORY

Around the Area: 12.14.05
December 14, 2005

Man, 25, pronounced dead after fall off cycle

A 25-year-old man was pronounced dead Monday after falling off his motorcycle in the 8100 block of South Padre Island Drive near the 1500 block of Paul Jones, police said.

Advertisement

Police were called after 10 p.m. and found Anthony Leanard separated from his motorcycle.

Officials said they thought Leanard might have believed he had been cut off at the on-ramp to the freeway by a van and then lost control of his vehicle while he was kicking the van.

Leanard died later at a hospital, police said.

Funeral arrangements for Leanard were not available Tuesday.

- Sara Lee Fernandez

"While he was kicking the van"
rock.gif
No that seems like a smart thing to do. I just don't get people.

rock.gif
Must be like kicking a Dead Horse in Texas  
laugh.gif

Sorry
sad.gif
, Just couldn't resist.

Question though, how was he killed from the motorcycle accident by being cut off by the van, but was killed kicking it. And if he was killed, Gezzzzz, of course he was seperated from the motorcycle, never seen anyone killed on a motorcycle who was still riding it when they were found  
wink.gif

rock.gif
Must be like kicking a Dead Horse in Texas  
laugh.gif

Sorry
sad.gif
, Just couldn't resist.

Question though, how was he killed from the motorcycle accident by being cut off by the van, but was killed kicking it. And if he was killed, Gezzzzz, of course he was seperated from the motorcycle, never seen anyone killed on a motorcycle who was still riding it when they were found  
wink.gif
Gotta consider...this is South Texas...It's a whole other Country...

Thats too bad, sometimes it doesn't pay to bring a knife to a gun fight.

Sad, Why would he try to kick something three times his size on something 50 times less stable??

Back