Another Busa Rider Down

longandlow

Registered
A 41 year-old Wichita man was killed during a police chase early Saturday when he ran his motorcycle head-on into a brick wall. The Kansas Highway Patrol investigated the accident since Wichita Police were actively pursuing the motorcycle when the crash happened.

Several witnesses reported seeing the motorcycle driving wrecklessly on East Douglas, near Eastborough. When an officer located the motorcycle, the rider tried to speed away.

The police chase lasted only a few seconds before the man crashed into the wall. He was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics.

The Highway Patrol identifies the victim as 41 year-old Marlin Kelly, of Wichita.
I rode with this guy once before, I don't know if he was a member here or not, Does anyone else here know him?

Running from the police can never result in anything good.
Prayers sent to the family.........

I won't feel sorry for someone who puts other people's lives and property at risk.

I do feel sorry for the friends and family he left behind.
sad.gif

That is sad indeed! Prayers go out to the riders friends and family for their loss.

Condolences to the family and friends. At least he didn't hurt someone else in the process.

Back