Good Times at the Bash

werdkat

Registered
This was my 4th bash I have attended...maybe 5th. I can't really remember seems I live up in Robbinsville!!!

I look forward to my rides to the bash. Mainly because wizeguy and myself get to spend 4 hours (3.5 sometimes) some times 6 depending on traffic, driving to the thing that gets us away from it all. The bikes, The Friends, The rides.

I remember my first bash I went to some crazy guy was trying to burn down a tree in the front of the phillips and other members encouraging the burn. Since then I have met some really really awesome people I couldn't even begin to name all of you. Some have offered helpful tips on my riding style and others have offered me cold beers and tips on life.

Infact it became apparent how awesome this group is at this past bash. When 2 people went down and the pull from all members there to try and help get them back on the road was AMAZING. The donations of Time, Money, Parts, Work Places, Knowledge, Smart @ comments from members were astounding.

We have one heck of a group here. And I'm proud to be a member of the .org.

Thanks for the Memories and God willing I'll see you guys in the fall. And maybe at a Track Day Soon!

(werdkat @ May 01 2007,21:flamethrowing:) This was my 4th bash I have attended...maybe 5th. I can't really remember seems I live up in Robbinsville!!!

I look forward to my rides to the bash. Mainly because wizeguy and myself get to spend 4 hours (3.5 sometimes) some times 6 depending on traffic, driving to the thing that gets us away from it all. The bikes, The Friends, The rides.

I remember my first bash I went to some crazy guy was trying to burn down a tree in the front of the phillips and other members encouraging the burn. Since then I have met some really really awesome people I couldn't even begin to name all of you. Some have offered helpful tips on my riding style and others have offered me cold beers and tips on life.

Infact it became apparent how awesome this group is at this past bash. When 2 people went down and the pull from all members there to try and help get them back on the road was AMAZING.  The donations of Time, Money, Parts, Work Places, Knowledge, Smart @ comments from members were astounding.

We have one heck of a group here. And I'm proud to be a member of the .org.

Thanks for the Memories and God willing I'll see you guys in the fall. And maybe at a Track Day Soon!
I'm a young-gun myself and never been to a bash. But i'm INCREDIBLY proud to be a member of this org. as well bro.
super.gif

We're not just an organization here, we're more of a family.
wink.gif

Glad you had a good time man, and ride safe.
beerchug.gif

Back