The Bash!

Learjett

Donating Member
Registered
The Bash, the Bash, I'm goin' to the Bash.
My bike is torn apart right now but I've spent lots of cash.

We're goin' to fight the Dragon, We're gonna make him squeal...

and at the Bash, if we don't crash, that Dragon we will KILL!!!

"The Waterboy"
wow.gif

(Learjett @ Feb. 27 2007,17:16) The Bash, the Bash, I'm goin' to the Bash.

We're goin' to fight the Dragon, We're gonna make him squeal...

"The Waterboy"
wow.gif
Has the Waterboy ever heard of The Tree of Shame
laugh.gif

Lets make sure we leave no offerings at the tree of shame.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA BROTHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
super.gif

(dadofthree @ Feb. 27 2007,17:24)
(Learjett @ Feb. 27 2007,17:16) The Bash, the Bash, I'm goin' to the Bash.

We're goin' to  fight the Dragon, We're gonna make him squeal...

"The Waterboy"  
wow.gif
Has the Waterboy ever heard of The Tree of Shame  
laugh.gif
I was VERY close to an offering to it last year... Ask Jeremy (Grandpa busa's son) I think he was behind me and saw the front end wash out coming back from the Dam... I got lucky and saved it. My knee slider was on the ground pressing as hard as it could to keep the bike upright... Seems I hit a slight patch of unseen gravels... Almost invisible... After cleaning my pants, I was back at the attack.
tounge.gif

Tree of Shame? What is this mythical idol? I haven't seen it...

Oh, wait...you have to actually ride the dragon to see it don't you?
laugh.gif
Hrmmm, someone take pics! LOL

its at the CROT, you were just too busy checkin out other things to stroll up to the tree
laugh.gif

And what was she checking out Zuk??? Please do tell.

I won't go near the Tree, saw it from a distance. Didn't want any bad Juju!

The Dragon is definately not the road I choose to push my limits on. Actually, being 1200 miles from home makes me ride conservatively!

(PDBusa @ Feb. 28 2007,10:57) And what was she checking out Zuk??? Please do tell.

I won't go near the Tree,  saw it from a distance. Didn't want any bad Juju!

The Dragon is definately not the road I choose to push my limits on. Actually, being 1200 miles from home makes me ride conservatively!
I'll follow you around then...
tounge.gif

They say it was originated by a bunch of Harley riders... I'd like to see it but I sure don't want to be making any sacrificial offerings. Gotta keep my Karma in good shape.

Tree of Shame

Fixed your link
smile.gif
Yeah, I've only seen pics...fearful of looking too closely at the tree though LOL

the tree is truely not to be missed.... if you just acknowledge that is possible that you will wreck and ride within your bounds, actually slower than normal, you will be fine. its the show offs, hot shots and those not 110% focused on their ride that end up with offerrings to the tree.

Now, Michelle, you know there's several folks who offerred to lead you slowly
beerchug.gif

I have such a hugely LONG list of potential slow riders that will lead me at this point Brian...should be good for a photo op, huh? Bunch of hard core Busa MEN leading the gal, slowly...
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

(VaBusa @ Feb. 28 2007,11:14) I have such a hugely LONG list of potential slow riders that will lead me at this point Brian...should be good for a photo op, huh?  Bunch of hard core Busa MEN leading the gal, slowly...  
laugh.gif

tounge.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back