The Bash!

(VaBusa @ Feb. 28 2007,14:28)
(motogp08 @ Feb. 28 2007,14:26) Fearless VA, "surely not!" By being a busa rider, you relinquish your rights of being scared!
wink.gif
I sit on my Busa and stare down fear every time I ride...

...then the twisties come and I flatline  
laugh.gif
jump9.gif
  My gosh!!!  Look what I've started with my little poem!!!!  
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

(VaBusa @ Feb. 28 2007,14:24)
(motogp08 @ Feb. 28 2007,14:21)
(VaBusa @ Feb. 28 2007,11:18)
(motogp08 @ Feb. 28 2007,14:15)
(tpbio @ Feb. 27 2007,15:20) Lets make sure we leave no offerings at the tree of shame.
Elaborate please!
sad.gif
Most that are "bitten by the dragon" tack a piece of what's left of the bike to the tree of shame...  
wink.gif
Thanks!

Is the dragon fun to ride. "All i've seen is videos on youtube on it!

Probably gonna get a 600-750 for my first bike/or sportbike, whichever i get first.

Just want information on the dragon for FUTURE references. (I'm guessing it's not for beginner street/sport riders).

Correct?
rock.gif
You're asking the wrong person!  LOL  I've only been to the entrance of the Dragon and I parked the Busa LOL

Intimidated I am...
Yoda...  
laugh.gif
Not exactly a beginners road. You'd be alright taking it easy, but you have jackass hotdoggers that pass at stupid spots you gotta look out for. Basic rule of thumb for the dragon, Keep to the right if your gonna ride slow and expect to get passed.
wink.gif

wink.gif

(badassbusa03 @ Feb. 28 2007,18:24) i have seen the tree in pics only too.

i will go look at the tree, but only after i sucessfully ride the dragon at 5 mph.

see michelle, you can follow me through.
I offered my windshield to the tree last year after my "good bud" brought me a tree of shame T-shirt to my hospital room  
sad.gif

(yamahor @ Mar. 02 2007,10:14) Not exactly a beginners road. You'd be alright taking it easy, but you have jackass hotdoggers that pass at stupid spots you gotta look out for. Basic rule of thumb for the dragon, Keep to the right if your gonna ride slow and expect to get passed.
wink.gif
thanks for the advice!
bowdown.gif

Looks like ill be riding the "WHITE" line
crazy.gif

(badassbusa03 @ Mar. 02 2007,10:23)
(yamahor @ Mar. 02 2007,10:14) Not exactly a beginners road. You'd be alright taking it easy, but you have jackass hotdoggers that pass at stupid spots you gotta look out for. Basic rule of thumb for the dragon, Keep to the right if your gonna ride slow and expect to get passed.
wink.gif
thanks for the advice!  
bowdown.gif

Looks like ill be riding the "WHITE" line
crazy.gif
Well, thats my advice (only been there once) I'm sure Vman or Zuk will chime in if they have any different tips.
wink.gif

wink.gif

sounds like good advice to me - I'll be on that side of the road myself! We can start a parade... maybe not...

Remember this: To "Slay the Dragon," all one must do is finish the course. Forget the record book 'cause no matter how good you think you are, the Yellow Goldwing just might show you otherwise! Enjoy the ride! ..........easy and finish in one piece!
cool.gif

(vman1300 @ Mar. 07 2007,14:07)
(yamahor @ Mar. 02 2007,10:14) but you have jackass hotdoggers that pass at stupid spots you gotta look out for
Not that this describes you at all  
poke.gif
1 time, I tell ya....
crazy.gif

Yeah yeah... I realized how stupid it was once I did it. Hey, you didn't see it happen again did ya?

(yamahor @ Mar. 07 2007,14:12) 1 time, I tell ya....  
crazy.gif

Yeah yeah... I realized how stupid it was once I did it. Hey, you didn't see it happen again did ya?
Nope.

You were behind me
poke.gif

(yamahor @ Mar. 07 2007,14:12)
(vman1300 @ Mar. 07 2007,14:07)
(yamahor @ Mar. 02 2007,10:14) but you have jackass hotdoggers that pass at stupid spots you gotta look out for
Not that this describes you at all  
poke.gif
1 time, I tell ya....  
crazy.gif

You did that even after seeing how stupid Mike was on that fall ride?
laugh.gif

Hello? CAMARO!

.....I've spent the cash,
winter mods are done.....

.....It's off to the BASH
to have some FUN!!!!!
cool.gif

signed: The Waterboy

Back