Fall Bash 2007

werdkat

Registered
Guys and Gals, it was great getting to spend yet another Fall Bash with you at the Phillips and my "second home".

As usual I got to meet some new faces, and got to see some old friends. Also got to get to know a few members that I really hadn't rode with before. For that I want to say thanks for allowing me to tag along for some riding adventures to the rice crispy land and "sedated" pace down 129 to the CROT.

I think this whole bash went without any issues from any members there and that is a great thing! The 8 cops in 11 miles formerly known as the dragon had slowed the pace rapidly for me. It took 30 minutes to get from the cross roads to the overlook b/c I am a big chicken and didn't want to chance a ticket!

I hate I wasn't that much of a social butterfly and turned in early but nightshift that week had killed me so I was beat.

I was looking through some pictures from previous bash's and I think everyone should do the same and see if you notice a trend with your riding and your gear. I started out wearing a mesh jacket and jeans. Moved to Leather jacket and Work Boots, then to Suit and Work Boots, now its Riding Boots and Suit. Funny how it changes.

As always it wouldn't be a Bash for me without some kind of crazy thing happening. Whether its Blowing a tire on the interstate, or forgetting my key or even my debit card. lol I found out what 40 hours w/o sleep will do to a body...crazy things!

Also I found out I will be a Dad. Thought I would share that with everyone. I am stoked, yet another rider being brought into the fold.

(Un)Fortunately I won't be at the spring bash. So I may not get to see some of you until the next fall bash, unless you happen to be up there on some of my future planned day trips. I hope everyone made it home safely!

So until then keep the shiny side up!

beerchug.gif
super.gif
It was a great weekend!!!

glad ya had an awesome weekend and CONGRATS on becomin a POPS!!!

(werdkat @ Oct. 01 2007,05:34) For that I want to say thanks for allowing me to tag along for some riding adventures to the rice crispy land and "sedated" pace down 129 to the CROT.

I was looking through some pictures from previous bash's and I think everyone should do the same and see if you notice a trend with your riding and your gear. I started out wearing a mesh jacket and jeans. Moved to Leather jacket and Work Boots, then to Suit and Work Boots, now its Riding Boots and Suit. Funny how it changes.

Also I found out I will be a Dad. Thought I would share that with everyone. I am stoked, yet another rider being brought into the fold.
Gonna miss you in the spring.

Those rice krispy treats rock.

I thought the only reason you got boots was because you finally found some in the SUV size
tounge.gif

(Jet Li @ Oct. 01 2007,06:51)
(werdkat @ Oct. 01 2007,05:34) For that I want to say thanks for allowing me to tag along for some riding adventures to the rice crispy land and "sedated" pace down 129 to the CROT.

Gonna miss you in the spring.

Those rice krispy treats rock.

I thought the only reason you got boots was because you finally found some in the SUV size
tounge.gif
bahahaha yes i do wear suv size lol

Yes, congrats on being a new dad. It was great riding with you again and let me know the next you go up and Don, Ronnie, Bob and I will meet you. Rice krispy treats and Mayfield milk rock.
biggrin.gif

I want to thank you guys for let me hang out with you guys at phillip by the fire. And tom is the fire tender master.

Back