Dates for Fall Bash 2009??

So I still have resv at San Ran Thur through Sat night,

What time is a good time to roll in on Thursday, I live only 1hr 35min from there or so. Not sure if I want to show up as soon as check in to get settled and then ride some Thurs afternoon or what...

Just curious

So I still have resv at San Ran Thur through Sat night,

What time is a good time to roll in on Thursday, I live only 1hr 35min from there or so. Not sure if I want to show up as soon as check in to get settled and then ride some Thurs afternoon or what...

Just curious

I would say the earlier the better, :thumbsup:

Understandable,

Guess I'll check and confirm what time check in is and time it that way...

Looking forward to some good times with new friends and great weather to boot.

Understandable,

Guess I'll check and confirm what time check in is and time it that way...

Looking forward to some good times with new friends and great weather to boot.

See ya there, :thumbsup:

Booked room 104!

If anyone needs a place, got an extra bed there too!

See everyone in a few months!

Sorry, just been busy playing bodybuilder! But no more shows till July next year and no hard core diet until April next year, so here I come!!! :cheerleader:

Ahh man. This is nice to know. hehe I am just beginning my work out regimen again. I'm sure I could get a few pointers from you in the diet and nutrition area. I'm lacking in that dept. Gym= good ....Proper eating= Not so good :laugh:

Ahh man. This is nice to know. hehe I am just beginning my work out regimen again. I'm sure I could get a few pointers from you in the diet and nutrition area. I'm lacking in that dept. Gym= good ....Proper eating= Not so good :laugh:

Ha Ha!!

Glad to help a Brother out any way I can!! Diet is easy, if you are hungry and feel bad, you doin it right!! JK Ha HA!!!!!! But pretty close to true, at least for contest prep!

Look who's talkin! where you been lil' sister? ???

I've been here....why....did ya miss me? :whistle:

Sorry, just been busy playing bodybuilder! But no more shows till July next year and no hard core diet until April next year, so here I come!!! :cheerleader:

Awesome! Maybe I'll order some of the fabulous cookies we had this Spring so you can try them out..... just for you! :thumbsup:

I've been here....why....did ya miss me? :whistle:

Awesome! Maybe I'll order some of the fabulous cookies we had this Spring so you can try them out..... just for you! :thumbsup:

Now that sounds like a GREAT idea!! Keep em under lock and key, Sister! I'll bring the milk!!

Looking forward to this trip, really need to get away!!!!!!!!!

Back