DATE CHANGE!!! 2013 Spring Bash (APRIL 26 - 28)

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
DATE CHANGE!! We're going with the last full weekend in April; much of Phillips is booked by another group that'll be there on the previously designated weekend. Please call Mrs. Reba and have your reservations changed to April 26 - 28.

I've already been asked for the official dates of the 2013 Spring Bash so everyone can plan and book rooms...

April 26 - 28...show up early, stay late, we don't care! Just make plans to be there and have fun!! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a call into Grumpy, i know the reservations are made but not sure of the dates!

Thanks John...let me know what you guys all decided on and I'll post it up here as well...

Spring Bash Dates are as follows!

April 18 till 21!

Michelle please edit the title!

Geeee Vabs Early start.. :laugh:

I've finally convinced a Blackbird owner/friend to tag along for this trip...he's been to the Dragon, but of course he's never hung out with the cool kids like we are :laugh: He keeps asking me about the dates, so I promised him yesterday while we were out riding that I'd get 'em :thumbsup:

P.S. He absolutely LOVES it when you mention "Oh, they don't make Blackbirds anymore." :rofl: :whistle:

Someone should bring one of these so we can roast a pig over the firepit.

07b67630.jpg

Feeling guilty for missing the Fall Bash Vabs?:poke:

I'll start saving now. I need money for a room, washing machine quarters, mirrors, paint, a couple sets of sliders ........:rofl:

Damn, this is like skipping thanksgiving and going straight to Christmas.

ok so im new so i need to know where this takes place so i can book rooms in advance and where the actually bash is taking place

Back