DATE CHANGE!!! 2013 Spring Bash (APRIL 26 - 28)

April 26 - 28 Correct? (Same weekend as National Corvette Museum Bash for new C7).. What to do?..... I sure need a ride soon! This area is my fav... Do we have an estimate for Eureka Springs in 2013 yet????

well time to sell everything i own pack up the bike and start pushing it to NC :laugh::laugh: gonna start planning though hopefully ill get to see yall this year. last bash i was prepping to deploy now im celebrating my medical discharge no better way than a nice loooonnnnggggg ride :thumbsup:

well time to sell everything i own pack up the bike and start pushing it to NC :laugh::laugh: gonna start planning though hopefully ill get to see yall this year. last bash i was prepping to deploy now im celebrating my medical discharge no better way than a nice loooonnnnggggg ride :thumbsup:
Come join the fun, a little R N R :thumbsup:

ill do what i can the job market up here hates me...apparently being trained to infiltrate buildings, set up ambushes, and kill people as well as drive 19ton armored vehicles doesnt translate into the civilian world......who knew? so moneys a bit tight but i will do my best to be in attendance once again and hopefully not get pulled over again for doing 17 in a 30 which apparently translates to 55 in the native Tennessee police lingo :poke:???

Yea definitely not my dad was Military Police and 65% of the guys from my unit are either cops, corrections officers, or security guards....not ideal for me i like my factory work, manual labor lol

Back