Spring Bash ~ April 28-30

Just got home, dang it was ( is ) windy. Halie and I had a GREAT time. It was good to meet everyone. Now lets look at some pics.

We ran in to high winds during the last two hours...
mad.gif
I think I'd rather ride in the rain! LOL

1250 miles and we're back!
smile.gif
It was great...so sorry I didn't get to stay longer, but promise to do better next year
biggrin.gif

Guys and gals thanks for making this Bash the most fun yet. There is no way I can take ANY credit for pulling this thing off.

There are many many people who, without their help, this would have never happened.

Big shout out to vman1300 and zukracer for all the work they did!

You guys did some fabulous work.

Many thanks!

Big shout out to vman1300 and zukracer for all the work they did!  

You guys did some fabulous work.

Many thanks!
Absolutely.... You guys did a great job and as always I'm amazed at the effort put into projects like when someone is volunteering their time....

GREAT job guys.

CAp

One heck of a bash!!! It was great meeting more of you, and even better riding with you guys! See you in Fall!!

Absolutely Awesome.
Big SHOUT OUT to you guys for putting this together and to Bronc for bringing it up 6 months ago!
beerchug.gif

Glad you and Brenda got back safely...did you guys ride the Dragon? How was the weather after Saturday morning?

Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye, but we'll meet up again!
smile.gif
Whether you like it or not! LOL

What a great time. Couldn't have asked for better weather. It was good to meet all of you. Can't wait to do it again.

I greatly enjoyed seeing my old friends and making new ones. Saturday morning at the Fontana Dam may become legendary. What a day...!
smile.gif

Warbaby, it was great meeting you. We will ride together again soon. I bet there hasnt ever been that many busas together at one time at any rally. It was good to meet everyone.
smile.gif

Back