Spring Bash ~ April 28-30

Warbaby, it was great meeting you. We will ride together again soon. I bet there hasnt ever been that many busas together at one time at any rally. It was good to meet everyone.  
smile.gif
Likewise. You and Halie ride as one--awesome!

Awesome time!! I'm glad I got to meet everyone. The weather, views, roads, riding, friends.. it was ALL awesome. Next time can we make it a month long bash?
tounge.gif

Glad you and Brenda got back safely...did you guys ride the Dragon?  How was the weather after Saturday morning?  

Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye, but we'll meet up again!  
smile.gif
 Whether you like it or not!  LOL
Yes we did!! Girl, you would have hated it.

Saturday ZukRacer took a bunch of us up to Pigeon Forge to the Muscle Car Museum, on the way back (thanks for getting me home by dark, Zuk!!) we hit the Dragon. GJoker and I left the group at the look out (I can't see in the dark and we were trying to get to the hotel before it was too late). So GJoker led me through it. He did great and was really getting into those banked corners.. whereas I was riding them out in first gear.
wow.gif

I can now officially put the dragon stickers on Bob!!
Whooot!!!
cool.gif

Im Back in the real world instead of Busa heaven. I had the best time ever. Really enjoyed myself . It was great meeting and riding with you Warbaby,never been that close to a car going the other direction I'll tell that tale to all the folks around here.
My hat is off to you Grandpa busa I hope I'm that fast when I'm older.
Enjoyed meeting riding with everyone. Hope to see yall next time,
A big thanks to everyone that made this happen
Macfast

Yet another thanks to VMAN1300 & ZUKRACER from the gallery. It was great meeting everyone, we had a blast. Always nice to be with good people that have a common interest. Susan is already asking about next year, sweet. Thanks for making us feel at home.:D

What was the name of the short older gentleman that was riding a Hayabusa at the bash? The one that was talking to fstbusa Friday afternoon...

Damn I need to have my head checked, can't remember names to save my life...
biggrin.gif

Im Back in the real world instead of Busa heaven. I had the best time ever.  Really enjoyed myself . It was great meeting and riding with you Warbaby,never been that close to a car going the other direction I'll tell that tale to all the folks around here.
My hat is off to you Grandpa busa I hope I'm that fast when I'm older.
Enjoyed  meeting riding with everyone. Hope to see yall next time,
A big thanks to everyone that made this happen
Macfast
Mac - Our Thunder Road ride and conversations were the best (even though we had a simultaneous "pucker" with the on-coming blue car that was on/over the center line). Take care Bro.  
beerchug.gif

What was the name of the short older gentleman that was riding a Hayabusa at the bash?  The one that was talking to fstbusa Friday afternoon...

biggrin.gif
Steve Davis, I assume you mean the guy from Ohio that I rode there with. I think his screen name is speedmart.

Wow! What a blast! One day I MIGHT be able to lean & ride my Busa like Vman! Kevin can hang off that bike and lean it like it's a Motard. Dayum!

Thanks to GrandpaBusa leading a ride to Thunder Mountain! That road is great!

Thanks to everyone who showed for making this a great time!
thumbs-up.gif

One day I MIGHT be able to lean & ride my Busa like Vman! Kevin can hang off that bike and lean it like it's a Motard. Dayum!
Now dont go that far. I would love to take a ride on a motard set up for my weight.....

I have said it many times, it is not how fast you go, its measured by the smiles per mile.

Just woke up we decided to ride all the way through from NC last night. Just wanted to say thanks to Brian and Kevin for a great time(and Brian for use of the tools Sunday). We had a blast see what a real turn looked like.
Was awesome meeting all the people at the event. Bad with remember names but was great talking to you all. Can't wait til next time getting up there. And for those there Sunday wife thinks the bike fell over in the parking lot!!!!! shhhh
tounge.gif

Glad you and Brenda got back safely...did you guys ride the Dragon?  How was the weather after Saturday morning?  

Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye, but we'll meet up again!  
smile.gif
 Whether you like it or not!  LOL
Yes we did!! Girl, you would have hated it.

Saturday ZukRacer took a bunch of us up to Pigeon Forge to the Muscle Car Museum, on the way back (thanks for getting me home by dark, Zuk!!) we hit the Dragon. GJoker and I left the group at the look out (I can't see in the dark and we were trying to get to the hotel before it was too late). So GJoker led me through it. He did great and was really getting into those banked corners.. whereas I was riding them out in first gear.  
wow.gif

I can now officially put the dragon stickers on Bob!!
Whooot!!!  
cool.gif
I'm glad you ran it, but man, in the dark?! Ahhhhh!!! I would have surely died LOL

I'm up for the challenge next time...we'll hit the area on a Thursday, maybe hit the Dragon on Friday morning so I can learn my way, gain some confidence...

Just glad to have met you and everyone else...it was awesome having a fellow FEMALE Busa rider there for a change!
biggrin.gif

It was truly an honor to have made your aquaintance as well... Mike and Andy too~ Ceasar is a straping young man in person... great job! Just let us know when ya'll are ready for the run down to the Keys and we'll hook up with you guys along the way as you pass through these parts~ I just wish we coulda had the chance to ride with you guys a bit while there~ Hopefully next time around~
smile.gif

It wasn't quite dark thirty when we passed though the Dragon's tail.. it was just before dark.. about 7-7:30ish~ She just wanted to be down the mountain before it did get too dark~ She can't seem to focus on the road once oncoming head lights are shining bright~ She did good though...
wink.gif

I greatly enjoyed seeing my old friends and making new ones. Saturday morning at the Fontana Dam may become legendary. What a day...!
smile.gif
nice meeting you warbaby. Hooken was so impressed at how great of a guy you were and was telling me all the way there.

He couldn't have been closer to the truth. Hope to see you again next yr.
smile.gif

smile.gif

What was the name of the short older gentleman that was riding a Hayabusa at the bash? The one that was talking to fstbusa Friday afternoon...

biggrin.gif
could have been Hal, GSXcite, Chris's dad?

or kevin, hooken203

how old are you talking about?

Back