Dates for the fall bash

DocDrop

Hooch Master
Donating Member
Registered
I know its early but what are the dates for the fall bash. Sept 24th-27th that should be it right.

I booked that last fall 21-24. And the last full week of April 2010 not the last week, she had other booked already for next year =)
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet, I get my license back on the 21st of Sept, lol...

What a way to celebrate, with new friends and Hayabusas for everyone!!!

Is the fall bash usually bigger than the spring? Just woundering if I should reserve now or wait..:poke:

FYI guys,

there are rooms at Phillips and San Ran still,

I reserved my rooms yesterday at the San Ran.

Gonig up Thursday thru Sunday:thumbsup:

From what I hear, the Spring Bash is always bigger. But it was somewhat of a letdown this year.:banghead:

The spring bash is bigger. Every night was great Friday was the biggest I can't really pinpoint why saterday night pooped out. I think maybe it was getting up early sat morning for the Vman ride. Or that people had to get home or that some were just tuckered out. Only about 30 or 40 ate There was plenty of food I thank everyone for all there efforts
[But I had a Great time Got my HIDs in and sorted out around 2am
Then went for a ride on the Dragon Thanks John and Chris
The HIDs rock

The wife gave me the green light, so I get to go to the Fall one. It is my b-day weekend after all.

It took so string pulling aligning babysitters...but I think the wifey is going to be riding along this fall! YAY!! Time to book w00t

Back