Fall Bash 2013 Dates

I will be there come hell or high water and I don't even care if I get to ride (if the weather prevents it) as long as I can spend quality time with those that have made this event what it is over the years. I'm not going to have a little rain scare me away to Florida with someone that wears big pink panties (you might say they were panty waistes).

I think some events we spur some more interest. Why don't we take an afternoon and head to a drag stip and hand out some bones for fastest busa, fastest non-busa, and most entertaining pass? Our try to get some track time at one of the tracks. I come for the friends I have made and the great riding but adding some events might increase the numbers and generate some more site activity.

Let's have some thoughts here. I will even volunteer to help organize and contribute for some awards/prizes.

How do we make something happen? Lets have some thoughts here. Other thing I wouldn't mind seeing is some sort of advanced riding class.

Yo Steve,
Pack your rain gear again, I just may need it for the ride home again.

Another action shot...
DSC00467Large.jpg

DSC00467Large.jpg

Really trying to come up FRIDAY, Ride Saturday ALL DAY, Leave sunday

Just me Jelly, Plan on Trailing Meeting some people. Still kinda up in the Air, But you know me been doing the Spring and fall Bash since 2007.

Can I come? I no longer have a BUSA though! I gonna get one......but not in time for this fall bash.........

Now that's what I'm talking about, some strong .org members offering a bike for another .org member.

Back