Fall Bash 2013 Dates

DSC00425Large.jpg

How about GeorgiaBusa_05. Are you going to ride up?

O Yeah, I will be there. :) Talked to Flicka ( Chattanooga busa ) Daniel, last night and he is planning to be there also. Pappy and Steve Roos are also going to be there. I should roll in Thursday morning sometime. Cant wait, it will be here before ya know it. :)

Ted whats up Man.. How's things. Can't make the Fall Bash, But I'm planning to be there next April for Spring Bash.

It looks like the usual suspects will be there!

It's harder for me to make the Spring Bash due to work, so I have to take what I get.

Well, I'm starting to get the bike ready. Just figured out that my HID igniter failed for my low beam. Ended up taking the high beam HID igniter and put a normal lamp in the high beam location. Now, I need to replace the rear tire. I hate being on the beach with no curvy roads, it wastes my tires (damn chicken strips)

It took me a little while to find a picture of you Robert, but I did. From a few years back,
BashSpring2009lowres-311.jpg

Got the tire mounted today!
ce1948f7c930396fb3d26f8e9ed84a9f_zpsf95942d6.jpg

(I'm bound to keep this thread alive in hopes to build more interest for the bash)

ce1948f7c930396fb3d26f8e9ed84a9f_zpsf95942d6.jpg

I will be there come hell or high water and I don't even care if I get to ride (if the weather prevents it) as long as I can spend quality time with those that have made this event what it is over the years. I'm not going to have a little rain scare me away to Florida with someone that wears big pink panties (you might say they were panty waistes).

I think some events we spur some more interest. Why don't we take an afternoon and head to a drag stip and hand out some bones for fastest busa, fastest non-busa, and most entertaining pass? Our try to get some track time at one of the tracks. I come for the friends I have made and the great riding but adding some events might increase the numbers and generate some more site activity.

Let's have some thoughts here. I will even volunteer to help organize and contribute for some awards/prizes.

How do we make something happen? Lets have some thoughts here. Other thing I wouldn't mind seeing is some sort of advanced riding class.

I will be there come hell or high water and I don't even care if I get to ride (if the weather prevents it) as long as I can spend quality time with those that have made this event what it is over the years. I'm not going to have a little rain scare me away to Florida with someone that wears big pink panties (you might say they were panty waistes).

I think some events we spur some more interest. Why don't we take an afternoon and head to a drag stip and hand out some bones for fastest busa, fastest non-busa, and most entertaining pass? Our try to get some track time at one of the tracks. I come for the friends I have made and the great riding but adding some events might increase the numbers and generate some more site activity.

Let's have some thoughts here. I will even volunteer to help organize and contribute for some awards/prizes.

How do we make something happen? Lets have some thoughts here. Other thing I wouldn't mind seeing is some sort of advanced riding class.

The good ole days...
BashSpring2009lowres-393-1.jpg

BashSpring2009lowres-325.jpg

BashSpring2009lowres-375.jpg

BashSpring2009lowres-080.jpg

BashSpring2009lowres-393-1.jpg

BashSpring2009lowres-325.jpg

BashSpring2009lowres-375.jpg

BashSpring2009lowres-080.jpg

Back