Fall Bash Dates Sept 28-30

+1 on the Sep, dates,, then i can to Daytona the following week for Biketoberfest !!!!

Hey Vman, Sept 28-30 is good, Will you post a registration if this will by the offical dates. I would like to get the friday off work and book a room Thanks.

Jon (Loomis).

(Loomis @ May 16 2007,14:54) Hey Vman, Sept 28-30 is good, Will you post a registration if this will by the offical dates. I would like to get the friday off work and book a room Thanks.

Jon (Loomis).
Will do!

I want to get a general thought from alot of people that plan to attend.

The 1st weekend in October is out IMO.

(vman1300 @ May 16 2007,11:59) OK, all it seems that most folks were kicking around the last weekend in September(28th-30th) or the 1st weekend in October(5th-7th).

I am down for either, HOWEVER I checked the Tail of the Dragon calander and the Smokey Mountain Bike Week at Fontana Village is being held October 4th-7th.

There will be increased cruiser action that weekend, so if you ride like Va and just wanna make a parade pass through the Gap, this would be a great choice, lol. Just kidding Chelle.......

My vote would be the last weekend in September.......
+1

Sounds good, might attend.
super.gif

If we can lock down a secure date for the fall bash then I know I can definitely attend. And I want to secure a room asap. Thanks.

(georgiabusa_05 @ May 19 2007,00:47) I reserved a room, 106, for the last weekend in Sept. and George reserved room 102. See ya then if not before.
biggrin.gif
Man you're only a few steps from the pit, unless Boaz bumps you.
laugh.gif
smileyexhibit.gif

(dadofthree @ May 19 2007,00:52)
(georgiabusa_05 @ May 19 2007,00:47) I reserved a room, 106,  for the last weekend in Sept.  and George reserved room 102.  See ya then if not before.  
biggrin.gif
Man you're only a few steps from the pit, unless Boaz bumps you.  
laugh.gif

smileyexhibit.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back