Fall Bash Dates Sept 28-30

Captain
rock.gif
as I remember you drank Crown.

Randy and Dawn, was looking forward to seeing both of you again and especially the Galls man. Have fun, hope to see you both in the Spring.

(GSXcite @ Aug. 11 2007,17:45) Semi and I will be there Wed. afternoon or early evening if I do not let him give me directions! Will be there Friday if he picks the route!
SHOCKED.gif
ices_rofl.gif
oh, i'm dying here
laugh.gif

YH2K, sorry to see you and BOB aren't going to make it but it looks like you will be having fun too
beerchug.gif

With all that I am facing in the next few weeks....the wife and I are still planning on being there. We may be in the cage and will more than likely just be there for Saturday night.

Hey yall, i rounded up 3 more local busa riders here in town for the bash, looking like we will be down friday afternoon. Any Meet up times or ride times setup yet??

Any body bringing any parts this time,
Maybe we can start a swap meet!

Mike and I are going still. Doug with the 109 is a wuss. Poser." Preceeding statement for his benefit." Looks like we will trailer at this point. Arriving early Friday morning.

IMG_0008a.JPG

Less than a month to go. Not sure about everyone else but I am ready. I sure hope the LEOs are gone by then. If not, there are plenty other roads to ride and not get harrassed.
smile.gif

I have a room reserved for Thurs.,Friday, and Saturday at the San Ran. I'll be riding down from central Ohio. I can't wait! This is around my 10th trip to the Dragon area. It sounds like the cops are starting to back-off, hopefuly by the time of the Bash they will be gone from the Dragon area. Looking forward to meeting everybody.
smile.gif

Well I have a slight change of plans.

Kim and my two son's are going to do the beach thing that weekend. So I will be comming with my 10 year old daughter, as her first trip to the mountians. It should be a great experience for her.

We aren't going to be camping. We will be staying at the Phillips so she can have the full "group" experience. I fact we snagged Randy and BOB's room.
super.gif

We are also planning on bringing a two seater Kayak, so if anyone else wants to paddle feel free to bring your own. Otherwise I would be happy to bring an extra one or two.

We are planning on arriving Tuesday and leaving Sunday for the track day on VIR north on Monday. It should be a very good week indeed.

Can't wait.

Chris

(NCBusa2001 @ Sep. 08 2007,10:48) Well I have a slight change of plans.  

Kim and my two son's are going to do the beach thing that weekend.  So I will be comming with my 10 year old daughter, as her first trip to the mountians.  It should be a great experience for her.  

We aren't going to be camping.  We will be staying at the Phillips so she can have the full "group" experience.  I fact we snagged Randy and BOB's room.  
super.gif

We are also planning on bringing a two seater Kayak, so if anyone else wants to paddle feel free to bring your own.  Otherwise I would be happy to bring an extra one or two.  

We are planning on arriving Tuesday and leaving Sunday for the track day on VIR north on Monday.  It should be a very good week indeed.

Can't wait.  

Chris
Chris, I know she will have a great time. This will be a experence that both of you will treasure forever. I wish Lauren or Halie was going to be with me but they will not, They are both cheering at the homecoming game Friday night. See ya soon, Tim
smile.gif

unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to make it that weekend either. I have to be at the same wedding as zukracer.
smile.gif

I tried to talk her into a different date but she would have none of that...

is there somewhere that has a bit of detailed info on this? All I see is a date.... (n00b)

Thinking about going some info would help. It would be me and girlfriend (she rides a 636) . I never been there so any info would be great.
If any experts on area want to share info on phone pm your number

Thanks
Jim

(Dart451 @ Sep. 17 2007,13:35) Thinking about going some info would help. It would be me and girlfriend (she rides a 636) . I never been there so any info would be great.
If any experts on area want to share info on phone pm your number

Thanks
Jim
We are going to be there next week, try this link and you'll see when everyone is showing up, on the first page!

beerchug.gif

Back