Bash dates Fall 2011 and Spring 2012

The place to be is the Phillips Motel... Every bash is different with some coordinated rides and some not. For a one night stay, your best bet would be a Friday night entrance and stay for the day on Sat. No coordinated activites make the bash a show up and meet people kind of gig. Show up shake some hands, it is a good time for sure.

I look forward to doing the dragon and meeting other busa owners. I live in Nashville but most likely stay over one night.
where is a good reasonable place to stay? What is the best morning to arrive and ride the dragon
with the group. Is there a daily activity listing?
Posted via Mobile Device

found it...thanks anyway.........IM BOOKED....see yall there...10 hour drive for me, i'll have to trailer mine.

how's the weather up there in September? how many members are scheduled to go? is anybody planning anything to do while we're there besides ride? like a lunchn or dinner?

OH YES IT WILL!!!

StiTow.jpg

snow1.jpg

You know I have always waited to see an AWD car tow something. I own an 06 Evo IX, but was skeptical about it because I'd be worried about destorying the Transfer Case.

Diana and I aren't going to be able to make it this year. We have cottage 204 reserved for the week and will be calling to cancel it in the next day or so.

Just filled out my leave request :beerchug: 21-25 :thumbsup:

I know a certain someone that needs to find a way to get out of Sgts course to come to the bash....

Anyone interested in sharing a cottage with myself and MRS Jet Li??

You mean I get to meet Mr. Awesome in a few weeks? I can't wait.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I'm bunking with Russell, I'm sure you'll find a roommate!

We just called and canceled, cottage 204 is available from Sep 18-24.

Have fun and be safe!

We just called and canceled, cottage 204 is available from Sep 18-24.

Have fun and be safe!

It was so sad calling to cancel the cottage. We'll miss you guys. Everyone be safe and enjoy!

Back