Fall Bash Dates Sept 28-30

(vman1300 @ Aug. 06 2007,11:25) I will still be there, staying at the Phillips.
Me too...
smile.gif

Im in with 4 friends from here!
Also Dngrunpy, will all be there on Thursday!

Sorry folks but I am cancelling my trip to the Fall Bash to do some track based work.

I will have the wife post this on another appropriate place within the .org to make sure all concerned have a shot at securing the best room at the Phillips - room 118 will be available by this time tomorrow.

I fully plan to hit the Spring Bash and hope that yall have a safe and great Fall Bash without us but I feel compelled to branch out and go to Barber for a class with my son on 9-21-07 - and yeppers, that deal is PRICEY but 20 of us will have the track all freaking day, with instructors....

Peace Out!

(YH2K @ Aug. 08 2007,19:16) Sorry folks but I am cancelling my trip to the Fall Bash to do some track based work.

I will have the wife post this on another appropriate place within the .org to make sure all concerned have a shot at securing the best room at the Phillips - room 118 will be available by this time tomorrow.

I fully plan to hit the Spring Bash and hope that yall have a safe and great Fall Bash without us but I feel compelled to branch out and go to Barber for a class with my son on 9-21-07 - and yeppers, that deal is PRICEY but 20 of us will have the track all freaking day, with instructors....

Peace Out!
Randy,

You both will be missed....

BUT you are about to open a whole nudder addiction.

You have my office number if ya want to chat again.

If all plans out I will be at Barber 9-2.

(YH2K @ Aug. 08 2007,16:16) Sorry folks but I am cancelling my trip to the Fall Bash to do some track based work.

Peace Out!
Sorry to hear you will miss the bash, but that track day sounds really good.....
biggrin.gif

(vman1300 @ Aug. 08 2007,16:21)
(YH2K @ Aug. 08 2007,19:16) Sorry folks but I am cancelling my trip to the Fall Bash to do some track based work.

Peace Out!
Randy,

You both will be missed....

BUT you are about to open a whole nudder addiction.

You have my office number if ya want to chat again.

If all plans out I will be at Barber 9-2.
Thanks my man, I'll definately keep your number!

Did go order the tires you recommended and I really appreciate the info and advice you gave me - when Vman speaks, we listen!

Me and my 23 year old kid are gonna go do the class deal, immediately thereafter join NESBA (more of your advice will be followed there), and see what we can learn and mess up from there!

Don and Tim are riding down in a couple of weeks so I'll at least get to see them but I have not missed a Bash since we bought the Busa - this will be tough cause I know I'm gonna be sick when yall start posting up pics...

(whitele @ Aug. 08 2007,16:54)
(YH2K @ Aug. 08 2007,16:16) Sorry folks but I am cancelling my trip to the Fall Bash to do some track based work.

Peace Out!
Sorry to hear you will miss the bash, but that track day sounds really good.....  
biggrin.gif
Thanks for the kind words!

Yall ride safe up there, I hear the LEOs are in overdrive these days.

Keep an eye on everyone for me!

(DR1300R @ Jul. 20 2007,17:41)
(Jet Li @ Jul. 19 2007,17:13)
(DR1300R @ Jul. 19 2007,12:52)
(Jet Li @ Jul. 19 2007,14:40) Is it time to go to the Fall Bash yet?
Pappy's going to stop by your place on the way up so he's got someone to ride up the rest of the way with..
race.gif
That's cool, I guess I need to call him up and give him some directions. Is he riding his scoot up or trailering?
Riding..
wink.gif
Holy Cow Doyle!

Your Dad is RIDING to the Fall Bash!!??

There needs to be a statue of that man put up somewhere - saaaaaaalute!

Oh, thanks again for the shirt(s)!

Peace Out!
Dude, that is sad news indeed. You two will be missed, but I am glad you are missing it for a good reason.

Again, will miss my BAMA brutha and sista.

(YH2K @ Aug. 09 2007,03:12)
Pappy's going to stop by your place on the way up so he's got someone to ride up the rest of the way with..
race.gif
That's cool, I guess I need to call him up and give him some directions. Is he riding his scoot up or trailering?
Riding..
wink.gif
Holy Cow Doyle!

SHOCKED.gif
Oh my you and the Mrs. will dearly be missed.. Who am I going to drink Jim Beam with?
rock.gif

And yes Pappy has already got about 2000 miles on the new Half a Busa already in less than a month..
wink.gif
He's a riding fool..
cool.gif

Your welcome on the shirts but you actually paid for them with the gift certificate.. so we are even..
wink.gif

Good luck on the track day and get some pics of Dawn as your umbrella girl..
smile.gif

We will see you in the spring right?

wink.gif

wink.gif

Semi and I will be there Wed. afternoon or early evening if I do not let him give me directions! Will be there Friday if he picks the route!
SHOCKED.gif

well fek, I have a wedding to go to that weekend on the ass other side of the state... literally as far as I could be ... on the OBX.
sad.gif

wanna move this up a weekend LOL

(zukracer @ Aug. 12 2007,13:08) well fek, I have a wedding to go to that weekend on the ass other side of the state... literally as far as I could be ... on the OBX.
sad.gif

wanna move this up a weekend LOL
Zuk, just ditch the wedding.

Maybe you are going to come down with some mysterious illness and won't be able to make the wedding.

Just brainstorming.
biggrin.gif

Will miss ya if you definitely do not make it.

(DR1300R @ Aug. 10 2007,19:47)
(YH2K @ Aug. 09 2007,03:12)
race.gif
Riding..
wink.gif
Holy Cow Doyle!

SHOCKED.gif
Oh my you and the Mrs. will dearly be missed.. Who am I going to drink Jim Beam with?
rock.gif

And yes Pappy has already got about 2000 miles on the new Half a Busa already in less than a month..
wink.gif
 He's a riding fool..
cool.gif

Your welcome on the shirts but you actually paid for them with the gift certificate.. so we are even..
wink.gif

Good luck on the track day and get some pics of Dawn as your umbrella girl..  
smile.gif

We will see you in the spring right?
Doyle ill sit next to you with my bottle of Captain!

wink.gif

wink.gif

Back