DATE CHANGE!!! 2013 Spring Bash (APRIL 26 - 28)

Should have brakes by April.:whistle: Figure I'll hit the bash, tear the bike up again and then rebuild. See the pattern..........

Mrs. Reba called me this weekend and told me that all the rooms up top was booked by another group. Seems none of our group has made reservations that wanted up top. She wanted me to have Dave call her. I have sent John( Gixerhp) a PM. I think she wanted to see if he wanted to try to book the Bash for the next weekend. We really need to get this worked out soon, as the spring is normally our biggest turn out. Makes no difference to me, I booked both weeks before I left, because I was not sure of the week. John or Dave, Call Mrs. Reba.

Ill call Dave and have him call!
I dont know, what to do!
Mrs. Reba called me this weekend and told me that all the rooms up top was booked by another group. Seems none of our group has made reservations that wanted up top. She wanted me to have Dave call her. I have sent John( Gixerhp) a PM. I think she wanted to see if he wanted to try to book the Bash for the next weekend. We really need to get this worked out soon, as the spring is normally our biggest turn out. Makes no difference to me, I booked both weeks before I left, because I was not sure of the week. John or Dave, Call Mrs. Reba.

Yep - let us know...we can still change the reservation to the next week. Would rather do it when we can get our group in there...

I think that is what Mrs. Reba was thinking to. I told her I would get the message out. Sounds like the group booked every room that was open up front. Not sure if anyone else had booked up front from our group or not.

My vote is to move it, but I'm not the decision maker here...4th full weekend in April works!! :whistle:

Just got the call from GIXERHP and Grumpy...date has been changed, so if you've booked for the weekend of April 19-21, call Mrs. Reba and move that to the following weekend, April 26-28. As far as we can tell, Mrs. Reba was expecting us on this weekend anyway, and now we can book the entire place with oRg cronies...we can't have you guys/gals hanging around any other riding groups! :rofl:

BTW, this is Michelle, hacking in to Omar's acct when he's not looking :p

I am in room 106, Wednesday, 24th - Sunday 28th. Now, lets get the Phillips booked up with ORG members, we dont want another group crowding in on us. :)

Back