DATE CHANGE!!! 2013 Spring Bash (APRIL 26 - 28)

Anyone know if we have enough active members on here from out west to consider doing a Western Region Bash? I love yall, but 1900 miles is a bit long of a ride for me to come. :(

Spring bash is such a hard time to make in regards to work... we always have a refueling outage in the Spring which conflicts with the Bash. I don't think I can get the company to reschedule the outage... 8(

Anyone know if we have enough active members on here from out west to consider doing a Western Region Bash? I love yall, but 1900 miles is a bit long of a ride for me to come. :(
Rich flew into asheville NC and bought an '08 Busa, enjoyed the Bash and rode said Busa back to Cali :whistle:

Waiting on some scheduling info this Friday, hopefully it will work out this time......

Start a poll re: interest in a Western Region Bash.

i will try my hardest to make this this year also! even though i self schedule it always depends on others.

also depends on if i can find somewhere there to stay that has an acceptable price for my budget

I am pretty (95%) sure I will be able to make it... I am transitioning to my new job in Afghanistan on 2 Jan., but I should be able to schedule leave then... I will let you guys know!!!

Oh yea... Vab's Immm Baaccckkkk!!!!

i will try my hardest to make this this year also! even though i self schedule it always depends on others.

also depends on if i can find somewhere there to stay that has an acceptable price for my budget

There's tent camping at CRoT for under $15 a night.

My dad will be joining us this year. :cheerleader:

He used to ride (a long time ago) and has decided to take it up again so he is doing the MSF class in March and is looking at getting a Burgman. Diana and I took him helmet shopping for Christmas.

My dad will be joining us this year. :cheerleader:

He used to ride (a long time ago) and has decided to take it up again so he is doing the MSF class in March and is looking at getting a Burgman. Diana and I took him helmet shopping for Christmas.

Update: He found a 2009 Burgman with 2500 miles that he is getting tomorrow. I will be riding it home and storing for him.

Ok, saw the posts about the Western Busa Bash and I think I could put something together here in NM. Get back with me if you are interested in taking this route and we'll see what we can do. I even have great places to do it! Plus, it NEVER rains here!!! LOL:cheerleader::thumbsup::rofl:

Back