Discussion on dates...

Which weekend in April/September works best?

• Last full weekend of each month

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Third full weekend of each month

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Doesn't matter

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
doesn't matter to me which weekend as i will hopefully have a different schedule by next Spring...i'll do my best to be there whenever it is :beerchug:

Well, all I'm asking is that we come to a general agreement on a specific weeeknd in April and September so those of us that don't get to pick and choose due to kids' schedules can make plans. Omar and I have 5 kids between us, parenting times that vary across 2 states, spring and fall breaks that are never at the same times...it was nice when it seemed everyone knew these bashes were "the last full weekend of April or September", but that's changed just this year.

I don't care which one is chosen, but let's decide and keep it that way. I realize Grumpy was working around Anastasia's schedule and doing food for the masses, but the Diner is no more according to posts earlier this year, so I think it's safe to say we can choose a set weekend so others can plan accordingly around crazy scheduling we all have... :)

But Anastasia's school vacation is still when the date is picked from, they have vacation that weekend.

Dave has set the date for the last 5 years.

And you are correct we are not doing the diner any more!

Doesn't matter...guess I didn't realize we were all working around someone's spring break all these years. Imagine if we all tried that :whistle:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

So which weekend is it going to be, the third or the fourth?

Who knows? :laugh: This April's dates are set...just wondering what the "norm" will be after that...so many already have rooms booked, so we won't make any change to this upcoming Bash. :beerchug:

Back