Spring Bash Photo option

Sounds good, I'm in.......maybe another pic of you reading my tag?

Yes I just spoke with him and here is the deal..

US129 has 2 spots setup on the dragon (I think the other is "hillbilly" but will double check this)..

Friday and Saturday riders that are in on the group rate will get photos of "all" the bikes in the group rate.. (might be able to get thursday included too).

The photos will begin to post before you even get home and disks will go out within the week.. He will also do the group shot at Fontana or where we pick, he will also do photos for the Friday BBQ and party.. (we will feed them)..

US129 will handle everything (money,sticker, etc) for the photos and is really excited to be doing this..

At fall bash I spent $40 with US129, $55 with Killboy and then what ever the price was on the group shot (10 or 20?) so basically $100..

I hope this works out as good as it sounds :) I will post up payment information in the coming weeks..

Sounds good Mr B! Keep us posted on that paypal addy.

I'm still waiting my for my 08 CD of pics ???

Randy. You really need to get Thursday included. By lunch time Friday and all day Saturday traffic gets terrible and the pictures will look like we were in a Parade.

Randy. You really need to get Thursday included. By lunch time Friday and all day Saturday traffic gets terrible and the pictures will look like we were in a Parade.
I think I can get that taken care of..

Heres my dilema.....I cant afford a room right now to stay overnight and even if I could, my wife cant get off work so no way she's gonna let me stay overnight without her,lol. So I'm probably gonna try to ride over there friday and hang out for awhile,ride home saturday afternoon, then ride back saturday with the wifey and hang out for awhile. My question is, when is the group photo gonna be taken? I dont want to prepay and then miss out on the the good shots. ??? Also, I know that one year you guys road through maryville and alcoa and stopped at hooters or whatever....will there be some kinda group ride through this area again, and if so, what day and when?

Last edited:
Just ride in in the morns and hang out. Save some cash, being your only a few miles away.....Group phot is usually saturday morn sometime.

Last edited:
Heres my dilema.....I cant afford a room right now to stay overnight and even if I could, my wife cant get off work so no way she's gonna let me stay overnight without her,lol. So I'm probably gonna try to ride over there friday and hang out for awhile,ride home saturday afternoon, then ride back saturday with the wifey and hang out for awhile. My question is, when is the group photo gonna be taken? I dont want to prepay and then miss out on the the good shots. ??? Also, I know that one year you guys road through maryville and alcoa and stopped at hooters or whatever....will there be some kinda group ride through this area again, and if so, what day and when?

What about a room share? There's still space available for shared costs at the Phillips where all the action is at. :laugh: It's cheaper than paying for a room by yourself. Tell the wife I'll keep you out of trouble. :thumbsup:

What about a room share? There's still space available for shared costs at the Phillips where all the action is at. :laugh: It's cheaper than paying for a room by yourself. Tell the wife I'll keep you out of trouble. :thumbsup:

I'm actually trying to arrange something right now. I'm trying to get my mother to watch my youngest for 2 days and trying to get my wifes boss to give her that ffriday off. Hopefully I can get something worked out. Really looking forward to meeting you all.:thumbsup:

I'm actually trying to arrange something right now. I'm trying to get my mother to watch my youngest for 2 days and trying to get my wifes boss to give her that ffriday off. Hopefully I can get something worked out. Really looking forward to meeting you all.:thumbsup:
Well if you need a bed, fstbusa still has space at his cottage at the Phillips. I'm one of his roomies for Thur/Fri/Sat night but there's still 2 spaces available there. 2Quik also had space open up at his cottage.

Link will be posted Monday.... I will also post further instructions with the link..

Last edited:
I also paid for 08 photo CD Someone at a picnic table was taken up $5 for the CD
I may have sliped through the cracks any chance of getting a copy from someone?
Im in for this year also:thumbsup:

Back