Have cabin at the Phillips for bash?

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
If anyone has a cabin reserved at the bash and will not need all the space in the driveway, I need someplace to park my trailer. The room we have up top has no parking spot big enough for it. I would like to have it close by for security, and to have it available to all the org members who may need some repair, stands or just some air. Please post up if you have room.

well if nothing else, there's always grass near the parking area for the cottages
cool.gif
I would suggest though, grabbing parking on the street up top if you can... when are you arriving?

(zukracer @ Apr. 19 2007,18:09) well if nothing else, there's always grass near the parking area for the cottages
cool.gif
 I would suggest though, grabbing parking on the street up top if you can... when are you arriving?
We are getting in late Wed. night. I know Fri. and Sat night I can put it in the school parking lot like last year, but I would like to have it a little closer to be able to service bikes. Don't kniow how they would feel about parking on the grass. Just thought if someone who might have a cabin on the north side did not have a trailer I may be able to park it there.

I'm sure Ms Reba won't mind if you park it beside a driveway if you had to... I think I saw someone parked in the grass, two tailers wide last year.
beerchug.gif

I'm sure there's a place for ya to park that bad boy
super.gif

(GSXTacy @ Apr. 19 2007,21:44) Doyle has a cabin. Problem solved.
Didn't know that. We will park it there if it's ok with him. Hope with my dad in the hospitel i'll be able to make the bash.
sad.gif

I believe we have the cabin on the end this year (205.. or there abouts)... I've gotta get my (little) trailer in there, but if there's room for them both, I don't see a problem with it~ I know PDBusa is bringing his and 2quik's bikes in the van and I assume zuk is riding his in for the weekend, so we just need room to get mine in there.. and the rest will be available~
cool.gif

Hope everything is ok with your father.

I wonder how much room at the Microtel will be available for trailers?  
rock.gif

rock.gif
(nothing big and fancy like Hals)

rock.gif

Back