Rider Down!

Heal fast Pappy!!! Enjoy the sponge baths while you can
biggrin.gif

I visited Pappy for about an hour today and they are supposed to be trying to move him to Baptist Rehab which is basically across the campus from where he is now. he couldn't remember which room he was supposed to be in and the nurse wasn't real sure either. No matter where they move him I will keep up with him. I enjoyed every second I spent with him. Super guy and he may look bad lying in the hospital bed but he was cutting up like there wasn't anything wrong with him.

I'm glad you guys are taking time to go see him...wish I were closer because I'd be there too...

Thanks for the update Chris!

(chrisarrington @ May 03 2007,14:49) I visited Pappy for about an hour today and they are supposed to be trying to move him to Baptist Rehab which is basically across the campus from where he is now. he couldn't remember which room he was supposed to be in and the nurse wasn't real sure either. No matter where they move him I will keep up with him. I enjoyed every second I spent with him. Super guy and he may look bad lying in the hospital bed but he was cutting up like there wasn't anything wrong with him.
Chris after reading your post I had to wipe the tears from my eyes.. I can't thank you enough for stopping by to see my Dad aka Pappy.. Thank you thank Dan and there was someone else that poked there head in then left.. Said Pappy was sleeping and they didn't want to bother him..

My Dad is so grateful to all who have help us in this time of need.. He's doing good just bored and alittle down that he can't help himself and has to depend on others..

They are going to move him to a rehab facility on the other side of campus today or tommorrow not sure.. I will keep you all posted..

Again Thank you all.. Doyle-n-Mary

Busa_Bash_07_017__Large_.jpg

May the healing be as quick as possible. The support from everyone is outstanding.....this organization just continues to impress
beerchug.gif

(chrisarrington @ May 03 2007,12:49) I visited Pappy for about an hour today and they are supposed to be trying to move him to Baptist Rehab which is basically across the campus from where he is now.  he couldn't remember which room he was supposed to be in and the nurse wasn't real sure either.  No matter where they move him I will keep up with him.  I enjoyed every second I spent with him.  Super guy and he may look bad lying in the hospital bed but he was cutting up like there wasn't anything wrong with him.
Chris, thanks for checking up on Pappy. If you spent an hour with him we will need to get you some treatment as I'm sure you busted a gut from laughing so hard! Get well soon Pappy, we all missed you at the bash.

Your welcome guys.  The guy that poked his head in and didn't want to wake him was MIplaystation.  Pappy told me to let him know that he had plenty of time to sleep and next time to wake him up.  I did laugh alot GSXcite.  He is a trip.

Doyle, it is my pleasure to help anyway I can.

(chrisarrington @ May 03 2007,16:35) Your welcome guys. The guy that poked his head in and didn't want to wake him was MIplaystation. Pappy told me to let him know that he had plenty of time to sleep and next time to wake him up. I did laugh alot GSXcite. He is a trip.

Doyle, it is my pleasure to help anyway I can.
bowdown.gif

Ps Doyle, Pappy looks good in the pics from the hospital!

Back