2nd Annual Cap's get together

Re: 2nd Annual Cap's get together

Hey Cap not sure if im working or not but Ill at least try to make it by to meet everyone. Im just here in Moore so I should be able to come by Friday night for a meet and greet.

My wife leaves town for 1 week out of the year to visit with her sister and leaves me with the kids, anyone wanna take a guess which weekend she will be gone and I will be home with 2 little girls, UHHHHHHHH HUH.

Would have been nice to put some faces with some names.

Cap I applaud you for doing what you do. You sound like a hell of a guy. Hope to meet up with you some day, After all OKC isnt to far from Broken arrow on a Busa.

Will be coming out Friday with Draco, the wife, and myself... No hotel this time Captain! Just three bikes, a green bottle of Oklahoma's finest, and some $ to help with things.

Cap,
I will have to withdraw my name as well...I have to go to PA to see my grandmother...Sorry I can't make it. Thanks for the invite.

Gettin close now. Who all will be there?:thumbsup:

I'm scheduled for a project in ohio I believe during that time... might be able to pull it off, would definitely be on plan #1 though, in some type of rental, though even if the group does #2, I'd still be in the rental
laugh.gif

Brian, you come out for this I will bring a bike for you to ride.:thumbsup:

Im still in for the trip to Oke territory. I only like to cross the mighty RED for gamblin' but ill be making an exception this time. And what is the running count on who's attending?

99busa
gsxcite
omslaw
busa159
professor
solarbarack
twotonevert - spouse
gixerhp
bluehaya - spouse
mrninja9
busawhipped
rayabusa0818
team B&T
ninja eater
goodluck
busaone
ks-waterbug -- Beth

Here is the modified list.... Any other changes?

99busa
gsxcite
omslaw
busa159 - Brains
professor - Mrs
solarbarack
twotonevert - Mrs
gixerhp
bluehaya - Lisa
mrninja9
busawhipped
rayabusa0818
team B&T
ninja eater
busaone
KS-Waterbug - Mrs

Mr. Ninja are you still coming? 99busa? Ninja Eater (Michael) you going to be able to pull it off?

Does anyone need picked up from the airport or transportation... If your not on the list please let me know... We have plenty of room for those that need a place to stay.

Cap

That is exactly what the intention is. Have some fun. It is getting some guys together and try something different. I'd expect most have never had a chance to try it. I'm excluding myself from running it, I want to devote my time to helping everyone I can to make it a fun learning experience.

:thumbsup:

Now I'm tempted not to run in ST/ET!! I'll be there to help out if ya want Rick, but I won't get to hang out at Caps house. Myself and Lud are sharing expenses so we can afford to race and we have to be back Saturday night. I would be willing to help out the new folks and keep everyone safe.:beerchug:

I didnt want to post till I found out if I'll be able to make it. I will be working this weekend and will not be able to make it :( It was such a blast the last time, I can only imagine it gets better. Have a good time folks, I hope to make it to the next meet. Word of advice, drink plenty, cause there will be a snore fest once you hit the bed :laugh: That is if Semi, Busawhipped or Gunny are sleeping in the same room as you :laugh:

Gonna miss ya Skotty, it was a blast last time. :beerchug:

I will have my bike this year and was looking forward to riding with those who I have not had a chance yet.

I didnt want to post till I found out if I'll be able to make it. I will be working this weekend and will not be able to make it :( It was such a blast the last time, I can only imagine it gets better. Have a good time folks, I hope to make it to the next meet. Word of advice, drink plenty, cause there will be a snore fest once you hit the bed :laugh: That is if Semi, Busawhipped or Gunny are sleeping in the same room as you :laugh:

With what everyone is saying, Capt, I'm calling dibs on the bathtub.

I made my reservations at the Holiday Inn in Norman for both nights. Not too far from Capn's and with my points it was free.:thumbsup:

I would stay at Capns.....but I do not want to be the winning party of the snore contest.:laugh:

Back