Cap's headed to the bash!

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Looks like it's gonna happen after all.. I should be riding out with twotonevert and Julie to Memphis on the first day. We will meet up with Semi that evening and spend the night together then head out as a small group the next day arriving in Robbinsville that afternoon. We will be there until Sun and heading back the same way...

I am really excited especially after missing last year....

Come on good weather....

cap

Awesome news Cap! I cant wait to get this party started!

Sent from my DROIDX using Forum Runner

Ride thru Memphis and stay in Collierville.

Fair skies and tailwinds on your journey!

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Well i guess ill have to stock up the Jager!

Great news! I missed last year too, so I'm extra excited about going as well!! :thumbsup:

Well i guess ill have to stock up the Jager!

nope, those days are over for me John...

but twotonevert loves the stuff!!! :thumbsup:

woohoo, can't wait to hit the road with friends again...it's been too long since i've ridden with you three :beerchug:

we would like to stay on the east side of Memphis on Tuesday night so we won't be fighting traffic heading out on Wed. morning, anyone from the area have any advice?

woohoo, can't wait to hit the road with friends again...it's been too long since i've ridden with you three :beerchug:

we would like to stay on the east side of Memphis on Tuesday night so we won't be fighting traffic heading out on Wed. morning, anyone from the area have any advice?

East side much better than the west side. Or, if you are going south from there, North MS...Depends on what route you take...

semi said:

If your going across north bama to the dragon VIA Hwy 72, Corinth Ms is only about 50 miles past Memphis. Several good hotels there and won't have to worry about the bikes either. Collierville is eastern most suburb of Memphis and that is the nearest to Memphis that I would stay.

Muscle Shoals Al is 140 miles east of Memphis on Hwy 72. If yall can come that far I will buy y'all some dinner. I happen to know the manager of one of the nicer hotels in the area and can get y'all a deal on rooms.

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Back