Hrjr, cap...awesome!!

BUSA_CHeMiST

Donating Member
Registered
Well, as everyone knows by now, a few of us are off in a few days headed to Atlanta for this SportBike tour. Henry (HRJR) and Cap graciously donated some ORG apparel for the riders to sport on the tour just to get our name out there!!

Thanks again Henry, Cap, and Mrs Cap for puttin this together so fast and gettin it here!! Ya'll are AWESOME!!!

DSCN0356.JPG

last one!! Thanks yall, im gonna be wearin it every chance i get and will deliver the shirts to the other guys as soon as i see em on monday!!
cool.gif

DSCN0359.JPG

Super
cool.gif

Enjoy the trip.... and make sure you all stay safe...
wink.gif

And don't forget plenty of pics...
biggrin.gif

You know the deal. Pics and details from every cool place you go posted as soon as time permits. We want an interesting two month long active thread.
smile.gif

Good luck and have a safe and very enjoyable trip.

Man, i cant sleep!! Im supposed to be at the airport in 5 hrs and i feel like im 7 years old and its Christmas mornin!!

....evn took some Benadryl to make myself sleep but it didnt do ANYTHING!! excitment is overwhelming at this point!!
wink.gif

What the heck are you excited about? Just because you will be getting paid to ride a Hayabusa around the country, meeting lots of cool people, legions of lovely lady fans wanting to be near you, cool parties, wine, women, song...

You suck!
laugh.gif

Just kidding! Get some sleep. You don't want to be tired when that beautiful model walks up to you and asks you for a ride...on...your...big...long...powerful...

Hayabusa!
tounge.gif

Keep us informed. Have a great trip.

Back