2012 ZX14R makes 190 PLUS HP to the tire ..

You don't need two batteries for a 1441. And you don't have to break down the motor every year. 14's do make nice power but so do 1441 busa's. I was at MIRock and not a single new 14 made the times you are making. Not saying you are lying but only you are the only person that really know's what your bike really has.
Brock knows what done to my bike , i got all the bolt on parts from him .. But i'll be happy to bet 10k that it's stone stock on the inside of the motor and that i run those numbers on pump gas .. Here is the deal , you bring 10k and i'll make a 8.50s pass in the fl heat and take the motor down right in front of you .. If anything is not stock or untouched in the motor the bike is yours with a clear title ..If not you owe me 10k cash .. OK ? :beerchug:

Brocks Performance: Facebook Friends: Lee Pritchard

lee.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

Brock knows what done to my bike , i got all the bolt on parts from him .. But i'll be happy to bet 10k that it's stone stock on the inside of the motor and that i run those numbers on pump gas .. Here is the deal , you bring 10k and i'll make a 8.50s pass in the fl heat and take the motor down right in front of you .. If anything is not stock or untouched in the motor the bike is yours with a clear title ..If not you owe me 10k cash .. OK ? :beerchug:

Brocks Performance: Facebook Friends: Lee Pritchard

lee.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg
didnt realize your weight. makes more sense now. ur basically jockey weight. u look like u weigh more in ur photo but 145-150 lbs. suited is pretty light. but, I dont know any stock motored NA Busas makn that kinda power, ET or mph so yea I agree the bike is no joke.

im really lookn foward to lining up against a few this yr. on the street and track. im quite impressed with this bike. at 700 lbs. goin 8.50 ur makn about 220 hp or so. you weigh about 150 lbs. suited so that all adds up. you should try to get some video. that would sure silence any critics or doubters.

edit: just watched the video. ur hauling ass for sure. nice pass. too bad the ET/MPH cant be seen. either way its evident how fast ur goin. good for you.

:rofl: I was thinking of "Smokin" when I made that last post. Didn't realize you were him.

TNID200 here... You replied a couple of weeks ago to my thread about traction control vs tire size. :beerchug:

1300 hemibusa. Would you be willing to answer some general questions about your bike? Very nice numbers from a stock motor but I like your 30 years of drag racing has alot to do with that :thumbup:

1300 hemibusa. Would you be willing to answer some general questions about your bike? Very nice numbers from a stock motor but I like your 30 years of drag racing has alot to do with that :thumbup:
Sure i'll give you a quick run down ..

.. 65 1/2 inch wheel base, ZZZ 530 Oring chain , Evil 10 inch over swing arm , 16/43 sprockets , Lowered front and rear and strapped , Shinko 190 hook up tire, Brocks Alien head 2 pipe , Brocks PC and street map for pump gas, Brocks EZ drag shock, Brocks clutch mod with spring kit ( removes the slipper clutch like a Busa ) Stock air filter in place , CO2 Air shifter, MPS kill box , mirrors removed ..84 deg temps..

Waiting on BMC or K&N for a filter ..I'm also going to add some BST wheels when i have the extra cash to spend .. Also i'm going to test some MR12 fuel with Brocks MR12 track mapping .. That should get me in the low 8.40s as long as the air is not to bad ..

Very nice. Have you used the traction to take off or completely turn it off? Very cool times man
I tried the traction controll one time when the bike was stock .. It has 3 levels .. On number 3 you can't spin the tire dumping the clutch in gravel and will not wheely at all .. In number 2 it will spin just a bit and pull a one inch wheely for just a second before the TC kills it .. In number 1 it will spin pretty good and carry the wheel about 6 inches off the ground and hold it there .. Number one would be good for guys that are just starting off drag racing but it will slow you down about a full second in the 1/4 mile .. If you have drag raced before just turn it off and have fun .. :beerchug:

He's not the only guy making times like that on the 14R...
There are a few fast guys out there on the new ZX14R . Most of the guys just got the bikes and we all have been waiting on the aftermarket to get parts built for the new bike .. I know of two guys both 210 to 220 pounds that don't have all the mods i have running 8.70s .. I know of two others running a small shot ( 30 HP shot ) running 8.30s .. The tracks up north have just starting running and the guys are getting there bikes ready for testing .. Brock just got his STOCK Wheelbase ZX14R to the track in Ohio ( opening day ) and with a 163 pound non pro rider the bike went 8.87..

2012 ZX-14R 'Louisville Slugger' Preview: Brocks reaction to quick Dyno testing - YouTube

Brocksbike2-1.jpg

That's is very awesome man. I love my busa but I will admit when a better bike has came out and I think Kawasaki has done a very good job with this bike with the reviews I have been seeing. Are you going to keep it a street bike or make it an all drag bike? You could lose some weight getting arid of the headlights and small things like that and lightweight body fairings.

That's is very awesome man. I love my busa but I will admit when a better bike has came out and I think Kawasaki has done a very good job with this bike with the reviews I have been seeing. Are you going to keep it a street bike or make it an all drag bike? You could lose some weight getting arid of the headlights and small things like that and lightweight body fairings.
I'm going to keep it street and strip , I like riding it to bike nights and late nights with friends .. About the only weight saving i will shoot for are the BST wheels .. :)

Yes he did on a 485 pound gen 2 Busa on MR12 fuel and tuned by one of the best around with the factory ECU .. Can't take that away from JT , He is one bad assed Rider ..

I would love to see my bike at 485 pounds and not 530 pounds with MR12 fuel and JT jocking the bike .. JT would easly run a tenth or more faster than me ..The man is that good !!

I didn't beat his ET yet..Not sure i can beat his 8.42 , but i'm trying..... But i did beat his top end MPH ..

It's going to be a lot of work to beat JT 8.44 on the BMW also .. :beerchug:

BMW S1000RR Runs a 8.44et at 161mph in 1/4 mile! Stock Engine! - YouTube

Yes he did on a 485 pound gen 2 Busa on MR12 fuel and tuned by one of the best around with the factory ECU .. Can't take that away from JT , He is one bad assed Rider ..

I would love to see my bike at 485 pounds and not 530 pounds with MR12 fuel and JT jocking the bike .. JT would easly run a tenth or more faster than me ..The man is that good !!

I didn't beat his ET yet..Not sure i can beat his 8.42 , but i'm trying..... But i did beat his top end MPH ..

It's going to be a lot of work to beat JT 8.44 on the BMW also .. :beerchug:

BMW S1000RR Runs a 8.44et at 161mph in 1/4 mile! Stock Engine! - YouTube

Lee have you owned a Gen-II BUSA? Just curious what a light weight like yourself could do on one... :beerchug:

Lee have you owned a Gen-II BUSA? Just curious what a light weight like yourself could do on one... :beerchug:
I have not owned a Gen 2 yet .. I had two Gen busas .. But i have ran a few Gen 2 Busas down the 1320 for other people ..Mod for mod they ran the same numbers as my Gen 1 ZX14s did .. Truth is if i mixed the tickets up all together i would have a hard time knowing what bike did what .. I'm talking stock motors here with bolt ons , not built motors or turbos ..

I have not owned a Gen 2 yet .. I had two Gen busas .. But i have ran a few Gen 2 Busas down the 1320 for other people ..Mod for mod they ran the same numbers as my Gen 1 ZX14s did .. Truth is if i mixed the tickets up all together i would have a hard time knowing what bike did what .. I'm talking stock motors here with bolt ons , not built motors or turbos ..

It would be nice to see what you could run on a Gen-II with similar mods. :beerchug:

What did you run with the new 14R at SWB or did you run it SWB?

Those are the numbers I'm more interested in personally since I'll probably never own a stretched bike...

There are some good bracket racers / riders down in Florida! Guess you know Roy and Candy Hagadorn, Klemme brother Joe and ED out of Iowa to name a few I can remember racing with them 20+ years ago at cash bracket meets.
Some of these riders are experienced on 1320 feet of asphalt and can lay down some jaw dropping numbers.

There are some good bracket racers / riders down in Florida! Guess you know Roy and Candy Hagadorn, Klemme brother Joe and ED out of Iowa to name a few I can remember racing with them 20+ years ago at cash bracket meets.
Some of these riders are experienced on 1320 feet of asphalt and can lay down some jaw dropping numbers.
Yes i know of them , if not by name i know them by face .. About 28 years down here in FL racing ..Before that Texas and before that Calif .

Back