2008 Hayabusa vs ZX-14 on the dyno

My only point for bringing this up again was jsut to show that the early numbers I reported months ago are holding up well compared to the mags. Despite all the flack that was thrown out at the time I posted the dyno numbers.

Our dyno numbers showed a 11 hp difference stock to stock and that is nearly identical to those shown by others like Sport Rider etc. The numbers may vary slightly from dyno to dyno but the difference is what I was trying to show.

lurk.gif
beerchug.gif

My only point for bringing this up again was jsut to show that the early numbers I reported months ago are holding up well compared to the mags. Despite all the flack that was thrown out at the time I posted the dyno numbers.

Our dyno numbers showed a 11 hp difference stock to stock and that is nearly identical to those shown by others like Sport Rider etc. The numbers may vary slightly from dyno to dyno but the difference is what I was trying to show.
It would appear that you were correct.

beerchug.gif

Back