2012 ZX14R makes 190 PLUS HP to the tire ..

1300hemibusa

Registered
Cycle Pro in Orlando FL reported dyno numbers of 190+ hp SAE to the tire .. 20+ HP more than the gen 2 Busa makes on Avg .. Link below

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

This bike was put on the dyno before the Kawi dealer show .. Kawi wanted it on the dyno before the dealer show and this guy at Cycle Pro was the closest with a 250I dyno .. It was also said he didn't take it to the limiter , he stopped at 10k .. TQ was 110 foot pounds ..

Damn, that's impressive if true. Not seeing any numbers posted yet - where are you getting these numbers from?

here we go again. noooooooooooooooooooooo!

cant wait to beat the brakes off of one

I only see where they say it made 20 more hp? They say they cannot post the figs yet online?
What gives?

I only see where they say it made 20 more hp? They say they cannot post the figs yet online?
What gives?
This is the post on Facebook ..

Derek Lavin LOVE 14's!
Wednesday at 11:30am · .Vinnie DeVita It better have more then 185 out of the box.
Wednesday at 1:32pm ·.Adam W Golen i read in the latest cycleworld that they produced insane numbers this year. keep us update Yaman.
Wednesday at 2:08pm · .CYCLE PRO Vinnie, I'll just say it was 190+ (SAE) , give me a call tomorrow.
Wednesday at 5:50pm ·.Lee Pritchard Cool .. Post the dyno chart please ..
7 hours ago ·.Justoyz Racing how much tourqe?
6 hours ago ·.CYCLE PRO I can't post it yet but the torque was 110+ ft-lbs (SAE)
6 hours ago ·.Justoyz Racing how is the A/F Ratio starting from 7k thru redline
6 hours ago · .Justoyz Racing just finished talking with you, what were the tq # at 6k, 8, & 10
5 hours ago · .Justin Franklin Can't wait to see these at the track!
5 hours ago · .Rickey Gadson Everybody believe the video finally?? It ran away from the Busa....no problem!
39 minutes ago ·.Rickey Gadson Did I lie???
38 minutes ago · .Joey Knable ‎8 second 06 ZX14 for sale-all motor-any takers? lol

No Rickey I still don't believe the video.
Not 1 single sub 10 sec run on the Busa with a "pro" rider? Either was severely slanted toward the 14 or your pro rider sux!!

from my dunce stool via tapatalk

1300 thanks for that. Strange? I dont know why when I click on the link it only shows posts from six hours ago as most recent?

for those who haven't seen the video. like what was said above the guy on the Busa doesn't even try.

Last edited by a moderator:
for those who haven't seen the video. like what was said above the guy on the Busa doesn't even try.

I'd like to see a video that isnt a paid for promotion. Am I wrong in saying there are folks out there running high nines on stock Busas? Race 3 the guy runs a 10.95 on the Busa? C'mon! I think the one who got paid the most was the Busa driver. He got paid to make the Ninja look good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm no drag racer but I thought I've seen guys post up high 9's on stock bikes. some here should know I looked on youtube and couldn't find one. in the end it doesn't really matter because the Busa still looks and corners a 100x better than the 14.

I don't doubt that it's stronger than the Busa, but it'll have to be better than 190hp if they're going to claim a 20hp+ advantage. Stock Gen II's put about 175 on the ground. This picture makes the exhaust look even bigger than ours. Surely Kawi could have at least done a better job on the exhaust. I will say that while it's not the best tail section ever, they took some notes from the Gen II Busa and it looks a lot better than it used to.

302440_10150377898553921_141830563920_8204434_1147860905_n.jpg

Back