2007 hayabusa?????

Sweet pic! That Kanji is HUGE!
cool.gif

Yes, I live on Kadena Air Base. I forgot to add, since I took this pic, I replaced the windshield with a smoked double bubble, steel brake lines and that's about it.

Yes, I live on Kadena Air Base. I forgot to add, since I took this pic, I replaced the windshield with a smoked double bubble, steel brake lines and that's about it.
I lived on Kadena for almost three years when my wife was a consultant for 18th Services...

I lived on Kadena for almost three years when my wife was a consultant for 18th Services...
Kadena !!!! Why you office pouges . Kadena is like the land of the BIG PX !!! I was at Camp Hansen . The land of the 0311. They had a E-Club on Kadena called "The Rocket Club" but wouldn't you know it , NO MARINES ALLOWED !!!! How Dare They ... We would stake out the rear exit for someone to leave and ......Fire Team Rushes thru the rear . Then it was rape , pilage, burn ....

<!--EDIT|tinmann
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152736933 -->

Welcome abore, Sweeeet ride just, love the decals!! Be safe those roads are awsome to ride but one little brain fart and your history. Kadena was like the big city compaired to camp Swab near Northern Training Area (NTA) Home to the GRUNT. Marines were never welcomed in Kadena's E club but we were always there for the beer, girls, and fights! UDP summer '93 0311 Kilo 3rd Bn. 9th Mar. 3rd Ptl oh rah!!!

Kadena !!!! Why you office pouges . Kadena is like the land of the BIG PX !!! I was at Camp Hansen . The land of the 0311. They had a E-Club on Kadena called "The Rocket Club" but wouldn't you know it , NO MARINES ALLOWED !!!! How Dare They ... We would stake out the rear exit for someone to leave and ......Fire Team Rushes thru the rear . Then it was rape , pilage, burn ....
Tinman lived in sinvile ! (kinvile)

Cool bike! No info on 07. I was stationed at Camp Foster. Arty country. I don't know what you guys are talkin about. I loved Kadena. I went to the E-club all the time! Marine and all.That was in 1991 though. I had me Japanese driver's license also. No bike riding just cages. Nice roads.

I want to point out that EVERY rumor minus one (the six cyclinder one) points to a hp increase and chassis (change). To be honest, I think that'sall that Suzuki really has to doto stay on top.

With that said, the ZX-14 is still a great bike and I applaud Kawasacki for creating it.

Now a Honda RC211V based V-5 Blackbird....bad assz....

Back