2007 Hayabusa

Automon

Registered
I am thinking about trading in my 2001 Busa for a 2005 then I called the dealer to ask about the limited he said that it only comes in silver but when i look on the website they show black so what is the story?
He told me that there are major changes on the 2007 Hayabusa he said that it would be quicker, so now i am not sure if I should wait. does anyone have any info on the 2007? My bike just rolled 10,000 miles and that is when I usually replace my bikes

The LE is gun metal grey. It does look black on the website and in photos which is very misleading. I thought it was black too lol. As for the 2007 model, I don't think anyone knows yet.

lots of gun metal grey pics on this board. search for limited 05 pics and it should pull up a few for you to see. 2007, not sure what they will be like. all rumors for now.

07 changes to the busa is only rumor...
smile.gif

...there is no officially indication from suzuki as of now!!

Only rumors and speculation. Even the salesmen at my local Zuk dealer don't even know for sure. But an 07 Busa that's "quicker?" If that's the case, I might have to get another one.

Here is my 05 LTD

it is a gun metal gray and when you are close you can see a light metalic in it also.

<!--EDIT|Magikman
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121139758 -->

Busa_side_shot.jpg

go for the LE. The color appers different in varios shads of light. i too once thought it was a boring gray, but as soon as i got it outside i was truly mistaken.. and pleased
biggrin.gif

Since its all but rumors for when will be the next generation Busa, if i were you i'd go for a '05 and by the time you click 10k miles on it you'll be ready for whatever is next (i think it will in fact be in 2007).

"He told me that there are major changes on the 2007 Hayabusa he said that it would be quicker,"

Is this not July 2005 or am I caught in a freaking time warp?

I think we get a "2007 Hayabusa" thread at least once a week.
I just realized it's Monday, so it's due I guess.

I have a close friend who is the finance manager over at Chicago Cycle (largest dealer) and he told me RUMOR is that
it will be 1500cc, and new bodystyle.

OFFICIALLY there is no word from Suzuki or it would affect current year sales of Hayabusa's. Makes sense.

Rumors rumors. Just have to wait and see but I too wuold guess that there will be a change in the 2007 model.

Chicago Cycle is the dealer that told me this he said that he just got off the phone with the Suzuki rep. What is strange is that he kind of talked me out of buying a bike this weekend and I am a repeat customer so he knows that i am serious. If I were a sales guy I would play dumb about any changes and try and make a sale. I am still thinking about the LE ,is there any difference between my 2001 and the 2005 other than the color?
Thanks

Chicago Cycle is the dealer that told me this he said that he just got off the phone with the Suzuki rep. What is strange is that he kind of talked me out of buying a bike this weekend and I am a repeat customer so he knows that i am serious.
My boy told me the samething when I was inquiring about the 'busa just a few months ago. He told me to wait too. Not all of them are bad guys over there. Just so you know though, they've got a new owner, and a huuuuuge new open floor warehouse with ALOT more overhead, so they're competitive pricing isn't as competitive as it used to be. It looks like a damn bike show when you walk in there. Over 500 bikes on the floor.

Why are you calling Chicago Cycle from Detroit?? Just curious.....

The reason I buy from Chicago Cycle is because they were great and i have been sending my friends ever since:D

Since its all but rumors for when will be the next generation Busa, if i were you i'd go for a '05 and by the time you click 10k miles on it you'll be ready for whatever is next (i think it will in fact be in 2007).
10000 miles, hell I'd only have mine 6 months! 4 1/2 months and 7200 miles!
super.gif

its ..july 05 ...start savin "now" for the 07 .. and when it gets here and its not what you like .. you will have ..cash to make those "mods' you've been wanting.. on the busa you have now ..
wink.gif

10000 miles, hell I'd only have mine 6 months! 4 1/2 months and 7200 miles!  
super.gif
I am not sure what kind of bike he has but thats what I was going to say @ 10K most bikes are just getting thoroughly broken in. I bet a typical 15-20K 4 stroke bike puts out a few more horses than a 2-3K one of the same model.

Back