jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

ehhh...we'll see what it looks like first. cause if it looks like the zx14, even with 1000hp, i wouldn't waste my money on it.

ahh man that's good news but to me, it's of little use. I can barely hang onto my busa in its current form hehe.

I just had a dark thought. Suzuki is going to be due to revamp the GSXR1000 by 2007 as well. Do you think they would really let em have it with both barrels in the same year? Kawi did it this year so why not?
Lets see tandem Suzukis with mid to low 9 second capabilities in a single year? That would be righteous!

The only way I would buy a 07' is if I could keep my 04LE, I love my bike.

I WOULD POST IT BUT I DONT HAVE A SCANER JUST STOP AT A STORE AND CHECK OUT THE MAG IF ITS STILL AVALIBLE ITS THEIR ROADRACING WORLD DECEMBER ISSUE PAGE12 ONDER SUZUKI OFFICAL ANNOUCMENTS THIS IS A TRUE STATMENT I HAVE SEEN ALL THE PRANKS PEOPLE PULL AROUND HERE ....BUT HEY DONT TAKE MY WORD JUST CHECK OUT THE MAGAZINE???

Going to buy a new revamped Busa! However, it won't be the first year of production! Will wait for the second production year..........

More HP, and lighter and i'm in...UNLESS it's a small frame like the Gixxer. If i feel cramped on it it's a no go for me. ANd i don't think i'll get ride of the '04. unless it's a real bad ass.

Back