2007 Hayabusa

Wait for the 2007. It has a supercharger built into it, and LCD screen GPS. I know it's fact because I heard it from my Uncle's cousin's second stepdad's brothers daughter who is dating a guy who's dad's brother's best friend's wife's father owns Suzuki.

I have a 2001 Busa they will still give me a good trade in at 10,000 miles that is one reason the other reason is that parts seem to break after 10,000. I think that it needs a clutch and brakes the only thing that i hate is that I have to mod the new bike which is a pain. I have been riding the bike a lot lately in fact I had the needle as far as it would go the other night and at that speed you feel like a astronaut

Wait for the 2007.   It has a supercharger built into it, and LCD screen GPS.  I know it's fact because I heard it from my Uncle's cousin's second stepdad's brothers daughter who is dating a guy who's dad's brother's best friend's wife's father owns Suzuki.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Dealer told me 2006, redisign, lighter bike, approx. 15 more HP. Same restriction to speed @ 186. He said there are no pics leaked out yet. But he was told by suzuki these factoids, and said he felt lured to go the release show which i believe will be in Texas?.? Thats what i "heard" anyways. He told the same to a board member who recently bought a busa. He said im just telling you this so you dont come back here and wanna beat me up for selling you this bike, when you could have waited for thing to change a little. He said Suzuki is kinda weary about the change because there are so many loyal Hayabusa owners out there and they dont wanna stray too far from the bike as it is, in fear of losing the crowd.

Anywhoo, just what the "birdie" told me and mschvis173

hmmm.....I wonder how many loyal Hayabusa fans will jump ship if Honda (as rumored) comes out with a busa killing new and more powerful CBR1100XX or whatever it might be called
rock.gif
?.........

Id just keep what you got. i got 12590 on my bike and havent replaced anyparts...well other the ones from my crash. When you look at it what are you paying for...you get the same bike just new model same look same hp everything the same definetly not work the cost of upgrading years espically with only 10k miles on it...but if ya pockets are deep like that go for it
wink.gif

Chicago Cycle is the dealer that told me this he said that he just got off the phone with the Suzuki rep. What is strange is that he kind of talked me out of buying a bike this weekend and I am a repeat customer so he knows that i am serious. If I were a sales guy I would play dumb about any changes and try and make a sale. I am still thinking about the LE ,is there any difference between my 2001 and the 2005 other than the color?
Thanks
Yeah, and they have the WORST customer service I have ever experienced in my life. I wouldn't put to much stock in their word bro.

if i would have waited for the new bigger badder busa i would not have had a bike for the last 3 years

<!--EDIT|atticdog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121348768 -->

hmmm.....I wonder how many loyal Hayabusa fans will jump ship if Honda (as rumored) comes out with a busa killing new and more powerful CBR1100XX or whatever it might be called
rock.gif
?.........
any "busa killer" that comes out from this time on, will not have the 6 years of road proven abilities/reliability that the busa has. no thanks!

Since its all but rumors for when will be the next generation Busa, if i were you i'd go for a '05 and by the time you click 10k miles on it you'll be ready for whatever is next (i think it will in fact be in 2007).
10000 miles, hell I'd only have mine 6 months! 4 1/2 months and 7200 miles!  
super.gif
That's what I was thinking. If I were trading every 10,000 miles, the 2007 Busa would be 2 bikes away.

I'm a little confused about this whole 2007 possible Busa change. I just purchased an 05 LE Busa, and the next model year would be an 06 - would it not? So why would a dealer tell someone to wait on purchasing an 05 or 06? Even with an early release, that is an 18 month wait for an 07 model! I could possibly see telling someone to "wait and see" if there is a change in 06 model. And if you want to be part of the experimental group to help work the bugs out of a first model year bike, so the rest of us can enjoy the following model year with factory updates and fixes. However my last statement makes no sense because this thread is about the "07" Model.

Go ahead and wait for the 07, or whenever they release the new Busa....but Eee Gawd, what if they call the bike something else...than what?

wow.gif

I won't trust a bike that is newly designed, the Busa as someone already pointed out has alot of aftermarket support and a very durable powerplant that is also extensively used in forms of open wheel car racing, there will likely never be a shortage of parts for a LONG time.

rock.gif
?.........
If you made that drastic of a jump, then ALL you (generally speaking of course...) will be looking for is to be labeled KING!!  Honda has been talkin' that 1200cc Blackbird mess since 2003, and I still haven't seen anything yet.   BTW, it will be then called a "XXX" as opposed to the current "XX"...

<!--EDIT|bacharles
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121489439 -->

Back