HAYABUSA INFO 2007 MODEL

GSXR13008K

Registered
ROADRACING WORLD MAGAZINE DECEMBER 2005 PAGE 12 UNDER SUZUKI OFFCIAL ANNOUCMENTS SAY'S THE COMPANY'S ENGINEERS ARE PUTTING THE FINISHING TOUCHES ON THE NEW MODEL 2007 HAYABUSA !! IT WILL BE A EARLIE RELEASE FOR MID 2006 EARLIE 2007  YEAH BABY YEAAAAAAAH !!!!

LOOK OUT ZX-14 !!!!

<!--EDIT|GSXR13008K
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134215157 -->

sounds good to me
biggrin.gif

I think the ZX-14 has to look out right now, before the new supposed 2007 busa. It's got a kick ass bike to deal with, a HUGE aftermarket to customize them... cost effective at that since its a huge market. By the time the new busa comes out, the zx-14 will just be getting a decent amount of aftermarket support only to be blown out of the water again by the hayabusa.... as m uch as i like kawi's as they were my first 5 bikes, i like my zuk.

if the bike looks good I might sell mine for the new one, if it has the George Foreman Grills I'll keep the 04 and continue to pee on the ZX 12-14 EVERY chance I get...........doooh, where's PH12?

Recent quote from Suzuki’s Vice President Mel Harris while discussing company motorcycle plans: “...and by 2007, we’ll blow your socks off.â€￾

wonder what i could get if i traded in my 05LE and just leave 0 miles on it..... ..................pondering.....................

Bikes never came in US first. Am I right?
Tokyo, Europe and only then here....

Ride you 05 now, tomorrow you might be dead.
biggrin.gif

Resale value is always not bad if you keep it top condition.

I believe in Suzuki so bad.... I`ll buy new Busa as soon as they available. maybe in Europe.

Back