2007 Hayabusa comming soon

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Here the only info I got on the 2007 Hayabusa.

<span style='color:crimson'>"SUZUKI OFFICIALS ANNOUNCED"</span>

*That the company's engineers are putting the final touches on a new version of the Hayabusa, which could be seen mid- 2006 as an early-release 2007 model.

Ok, so if this is the case, let's think about those poor Kawi engineers...all that time, and hard work to produce a bike that may challenge the current Hayabusa, but as soon as the real numbers come out POOF - the New 2007 early release Hayabusa comes to the party like a frickin Tomahawk Missle.

*Information supplied by Roadracing World & Motorcycle Technology Vol.15, Nov 12th - Dec 05

hehehehehe....That's awesome news, now back to the, hehehehehe.... I get like this when I hear good news
biggrin.gif

... Kawasaki engineers plan on unveiling the new & improved 2013 ZX-19 to be released as early as Mar. 2009...

I guess the speed wars have started up again and the year of the bike is going to go out the window in theory.

Schweet!

Ok, here's another little tid-bitt.....it sounds like Kawi aint to concerned about the French pc / mph limiter B.S. , and may not limit the new Kawi, which would restart the Top end speed wars! If this is true, than I guess Im gonna be broke when I buy a 2007 Busa...I mean how many Busa's does a guy need? I dont think I could ever sell my 05 LE.

I posted that quote from Roadracing world too a while back. But yeah, I pretty stoked to see what's in store for 06-07. New and improved Busa is gonna be pretty insane.

Was talking to my buddy who owns a Suzuki dealership today & told me if I wanted, I could put a few dollars down and reserve a 2007 Busa. Now he has no info on the 2007 model, no nothing, just the fact that he would reserve 1 for me if I wanted it....lol, talk about going broke
blush.gif

Ok, here's another little tid-bitt.....it sounds like Kawi aint to concerned about the French pc / mph limiter B.S. , and may not limit the new Kawi, which would restart the Top end speed wars! If this is true, than I guess Im gonna be broke when I buy a 2007 Busa...I mean how many Busa's does a guy need? I dont think I could ever sell my 05 LE.
that would only be bad news for us....

law making types will step in and mandate what is now the gentleman's agrrement....and in doing so, may include policy and/or language to prohibit what is now an "easy" unleashing of the bikes' potential.

<!--EDIT|BusaCruise
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135929117 -->

I'm gonna wait for the 2021 Busa. I heard it will have a Turbo'd flux capacitor that puts out 800HP.

By 2011, the horsepower wars will bring to market a stock Hayabusa capable of 250mph.   The bike will even sport a special seat, allowing the rider to maintain seating position when the twin turbos engage at 195mph.  
wink.gif

Back