2007 Hayabusa

Cobra Commander

Registered
Does anybody have a 2007 Hayabusa, with over 2500 miles on it for emmissions testing? I am in So Cal, and I would like to use the bike for 2 days. Please let me know. Thanks.

Wow! Amazing response!

Sorry, I don't know anyone with an '07.

Good luck!

Sure I don't know, you but you can have my new bike for a few days ! WTF, and stop watching GI Joe !

beerchug.gif
ouch!

I wonder if "Cobra Commander" is the user name for the new Cobra fuel injection tuning module company that competes with Power Commander?  
rock.gif

stop by john forces shop he might have one ??
pillepalle.gif
anyone on here got a supermodel wife i can borrow for 2 days!!!!

I can't believe that no one has responded yet to allow a person with 2 post take their Busa for a couple of days.
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

sure man I got one you can use. Just send me a cashiers check for 10 grand and I'll ship it out to you.  When you get done just ship it back and ill send your money back. Just PM me and ill give you my p.o. box.
laugh.gif

stop by john forces shop he might have one ??
pillepalle.gif
anyone on here got a supermodel wife i can borrow for 2 days!!!!
John Forces shop is in Yorba Linda...just wanted to add that so my post makes more sense..unlike the this guys request to borrow a 2007 busa
rock.gif
did you really think someone is going to give you there new busa so you can run the crap out of it testing stuff!!! come on dude.
corner2.png

I for one don't understand everyone's hostility here. If Dynojet, Yoshimura, HPC, Tsugki, Brock, Metzeler, Bridgestone (or anyone else) wanted to borrow a bike for a couple days to test some new equipment, everyone in the area would be right on it. And everyone here would be all giddy about it, and you know they wouldn't be babying it either. Yet Cobra signs up here and posts the question and everyone dogs them out. Get real people. This is a legitimate company with a very comparable product to your all mighty PCIII and a significantly lower price point.

No, I don't have one I have a PC, no I don't know anyone at the company, I have absolutely no affiliation with the company or product, and from some of these response, I am nearly ashamed to have any affiliation with you all.

So would someone like to explain to me why after reading these posts, why would Cobra or any other new kid on the block (products) ever want to come back after all this abuse?

I'd be willing to bet that Cobra just like any other mfr would even give the donating bike person a free setup of their product.

argue.gif

I for one don't understand everyone's hostility here.  If Dynojet, Yoshimura, HPC, Tsugki, Brock, Metzeler, Bridgestone (or anyone else) wanted to borrow a bike for a couple days to test some new equipment, everyone in the area would be right on it.  And everyone here would be all giddy about it, and you know they wouldn't be babying it either.  Yet Cobra signs up here and posts the question and everyone dogs them out.  Get real people.  This is a legitimate company with a very comparable product to your all mighty PCIII and a significantly lower price point.

No, I don't have one I have a PC, no I don't know anyone at the company, I have absolutely no affiliation with the company or product, and from some of these response, I am nearly ashamed to have any affiliation with you all.

So would someone like to explain to me why after reading these posts, why would Cobra or any other new kid on the block (products) ever want to come back after all this abuse?

I'd be willing to bet that Cobra just like any other mfr would even give the donating bike person a free setup of their product.

argue.gif
totally disagree-i can only speak for myself..i don`t care who comes knocking(yosh,dynojet,bridgestone or anyone else) to borrow my bike they aren`t getting it period.IMO these "big companies" should be able to afford there own bike to develope there product so they can sell it to all of us and make money. i wish cobra luck and i know they are a legit company but thats ridiculous..maybe they can use(dog)your bike and give you a free setup??? i`ll pay for mine.
rant.gif

I got a 07 with 7000 miles but i stay in the other la azn louisiana. What are you testing for? The pair valve?

If I weren't 2500 miles away, sure they could use it. I'd get the setup, and if they broke it, they'd get a bike. Simple as that.

You certainly can't expect smaller companies to buy one model of EVERY motorcycle out there, for just a couple days to test their products. Get real people, this is how it's done generally.

HMF didn't buy an 08 to make new pipes for, they borrowed one from an owner.

I for one don't understand everyone's hostility here.  If Dynojet, Yoshimura, HPC, Tsugki, Brock, Metzeler, Bridgestone (or anyone else) wanted to borrow a bike for a couple days to test some new equipment, everyone in the area would be right on it.  And everyone here would be all giddy about it, and you know they wouldn't be babying it either.  Yet Cobra signs up here and posts the question and everyone dogs them out.  Get real people.  This is a legitimate company with a very comparable product to your all mighty PCIII and a significantly lower price point.

argue.gif
You are totally correct. The manufacture most always compensates the bike's owners for using their bike. The people negatively responding thought this person was a squid.
ThumbsUp.gif

The sad thing is they were probably referred here...to one of the best, largest Hayabusa communities in the world.

If I weren't 2500 miles away, sure they could use it.  I'd get the setup, and if they broke it, they'd get a bike.  Simple as that.

You certainly can't expect smaller companies to buy one model of EVERY motorcycle out there, for just a couple days to test their products.  Get real people, this is how it's done generally.

HMF didn't buy an 08 to make new pipes for, they borrowed one from an owner.
ok cool, maybe i just learned something??? i still wouldn`t give anyone my bike but i see your point.

argue.gif
You are totally correct. The manufacture most always compensates the bike's owners for using their bike. The people negatively responding thought this person was a squid.  
ThumbsUp.gif
These guys don't know how the aftermarket companies operate.
well they did only have 2 posts.

argue.gif
I'm sure if he would have posted up a little more info and identified himself better, it wouldn't be a problem. However, he posted a general question with only TWO posts so people don't really know who he is or what his real intentions are. I won't loan my brand new bike to a stranger, maybe some people will but I won't.

I think he got appropriate responses based on the info provided....
laugh.gif

Back