2007 Hayabusa

I have an 07 with over 5000 miles on it here in Hacienda Heights. Let me know what you had in mind.

There are a number of companies/manufactures that develop there products this way. I know for a fact that Bullydog and flowmaster develop there products this way. It is unreasonable to expect a company to go and purchase 1 of every vehicle made for that year to make sure their product works on it. Trucks for example. The big 3 each have a diesel version at 40 to 50 thousand each. That would cost them 150 thousand right there that would have to be passed on to us consumers. So they "Borrow" the vehicle and compensate the owner. Keeps cost down so we don't cry about how much it costs us to buy this stuff.
Smart business to me.

Not only has he just made 2 posts. But has yet to reply or respond to anything said in this post.?
rock.gif

if I posted and got the same response as here,,,,,I wouldn't reply either. In addition, the Cobra is the same as a Techlusion Controller. Why anyone would want one for a 'Busa is beyond me. It works by guessing.

Ron

I for one don't understand everyone's hostility here.  If Dynojet, Yoshimura, HPC, Tsugki, Brock, Metzeler, Bridgestone (or anyone else) wanted to borrow a bike for a couple days to test some new equipment, everyone in the area would be right on it.  And everyone here would be all giddy about it, and you know they wouldn't be babying it either.  Yet Cobra signs up here and posts the question and everyone dogs them out.  Get real people.  This is a legitimate company with a very comparable product to your all mighty PCIII and a significantly lower price point.

No, I don't have one I have a PC, no I don't know anyone at the company, I have absolutely no affiliation with the company or product, and from some of these response, I am nearly ashamed to have any affiliation with you all.

So would someone like to explain to me why after reading these posts, why would Cobra or any other new kid on the block (products) ever want to come back after all this abuse?

I'd be willing to bet that Cobra just like any other mfr would even give the donating bike person a free setup of their product.

argue.gif
I'm sure if he would have posted up a little more info and identified himself better, it wouldn't be a problem.  However, he posted a general question with only TWO posts so people don't really know who he is or what his real intentions are.  I won't loan my brand new bike to a stranger, maybe some people will but I won't.

I think he got appropriate responses based on the info provided....  
laugh.gif
+1 couldn`t agree more.

There are a number of companies/manufactures that develop there products this way. I know for a fact that Bullydog and flowmaster develop there products this way. It is unreasonable to expect a company to go and purchase 1 of every vehicle made for that year to make sure their product works on it. Trucks for example. The big 3 each have a diesel version at 40 to 50 thousand each. That would cost them 150 thousand right there that would have to be passed on to us consumers. So they "Borrow" the vehicle and compensate the owner. Keeps cost down so we don't cry about how much it costs us to buy this stuff.
Smart business to me.
there`s a big difference in dogging a diesel that doesn`t turn very high rpm`s and lasts forever and a busa..

He did get appropriate response to posts. If he gave more explaination of tests being done and compensation, he woulda got alot better results. Hope he isnt in Public Realtions. I have an 07, but I'm in OH. Me, personally, mixed feelings, 1)test my bike with your product and pay me 2 months payments and i get the bike back with your product and proven results.(you pay shipping for my bike to CA and back) it's sittin in the garage cause its too cold to ride. and 2) You can have my bike when you pry my cold dead fingers from it.

I for one don't understand everyone's hostility here.  If Dynojet, Yoshimura, HPC, Tsugki, Brock, Metzeler, Bridgestone (or anyone else) wanted to borrow a bike for a couple days to test some new equipment, everyone in the area would be right on it.  And everyone here would be all giddy about it, and you know they wouldn't be babying it either.  Yet Cobra signs up here and posts the question and everyone dogs them out.  Get real people.  This is a legitimate company with a very comparable product to your all mighty PCIII and a significantly lower price point.

No, I don't have one I have a PC, no I don't know anyone at the company, I have absolutely no affiliation with the company or product, and from some of these response, I am nearly ashamed to have any affiliation with you all.

So would someone like to explain to me why after reading these posts, why would Cobra or any other new kid on the block (products) ever want to come back after all this abuse?

I'd be willing to bet that Cobra just like any other mfr would even give the donating bike person a free setup of their product.

argue.gif
totally disagree-i can only speak for myself..i don`t care who comes knocking(yosh,dynojet,bridgestone or anyone else) to borrow my bike they aren`t getting it period.IMO these "big companies" should be able to afford there own bike to develope there product so they can sell it to all of us and make money. i wish cobra luck and i know they are a legit company but thats ridiculous..maybe they can use(dog)your bike and give you a free setup??? i`ll pay for mine.  
rant.gif
companies dont borrow other peoples automobiles,bikes ,boats,tractors,etc to run test on the for there product. thats not how it is done wtih any reputiable company.

argue.gif
totally disagree-i can only speak for myself..i don`t care who comes knocking(yosh,dynojet,bridgestone or anyone else) to borrow my bike they aren`t getting it period.IMO these "big companies" should be able to afford there own bike to develope there product so they can sell it to all of us and make money. i wish cobra luck and i know they are a legit company but thats ridiculous..maybe they can use(dog)your bike and give you a free setup??? i`ll pay for mine.  
rant.gif
companies dont borrow other peoples automobiles,bikes ,boats,tractors,etc to run test on the for there product. thats not how it is done wtih any reputiable company.
Yeah ok.
banghead.gif

argue.gif
I'm sure if he would have posted up a little more info and identified himself better, it wouldn't be a problem.  However, he posted a general question with only TWO posts so people don't really know who he is or what his real intentions are.  I won't loan my brand new bike to a stranger, maybe some people will but I won't.

I think he got appropriate responses based on the info provided....  
laugh.gif
exactly!
thumb_up.gif

i`m never giving/sending anyone my bike to use( without a doubt!!!)and some of you guys say you would so i think we`ll just have to agree to disagree and let it go ??
deadhorse.gif

Back