laugh.gif
baaa.gif
face7.gif
soapbox.gif
type.gif
poke.gif
afro.gif
guns.gif

We all realize this thread is mostly just joking around, but I am seriously buying an 07, changes or no changes. I always buy new every 2 years. I wonder if a seriously put together "group buy" would be possible? Interesting to contemplate!

We all realize this thread is mostly just joking around, but I am seriously buying an 07, changes or no changes. I always buy new every 2 years. I wonder if a seriously put together  "group buy" would be possible? Interesting to contemplate!
do some research.. pm k-s waterbug.. helped me out.. keep in mind it would be the same vedor/ dealer.. so location might be a littel tough..

All BS aside, i'm buying an '07 IF they change the bike. if not i'll keep my '04. I don't have any good dealer coontacts, so i actually would get into a group buy on a new 1. we'll see what happens as the year progresses. If suz was smart they would release just enough info about the new Busa to keep anyone from buying the 13.5. if my only goal was only to own the fastest thing out, and i didn't know for sure what Suz was going to do i'd buy that fugly Kowasucky. fortuantly i have some taste and can't get over the looks of that thing.

BTW i pick on other bike companys, but i don't have issues with any of them. i raced MOTO-X for Kaw back in my younger days. I've has 2 Kaw, 3 Suz, 1 Honda and 1 Yam for street bikes. BUT i must say i do love my Busa best so far from the bikes i've owned.

Back